how could i fix dialog?

hello guys
I got a filterscript that uses streamer and sscanf plugin...
in this fs there is dialog and this dialog is like : "goto","cancel" for example
when i press on goto the dialog should redirect me to other dialog but my problem is that the dialog doesn't respons
so it just disappear and nothing happen
so please what is the problem and there is any solution?

Show the code of the dialog

Quote:
Originally Posted by [XS]Scarface
Посмотреть сообщение
hello guys
I got a filterscript that uses streamer and sscanf plugin...
in this fs there is dialog and this dialog is like : "goto","cancel" for example
when i press on goto the dialog should redirect me to other dialog but my problem is that the dialog doesn't respons
so it just disappear and nothing happen
so please what is the problem and there is any solution?
In the server.cfg file, put your Filterscript in the begining of filterscript line, then probably the dialogs will response, otherwise it get's conflicts with other dialog ID's and do not respond. Try using that and inform us if it's working or else post your code below.

Like this:-

Quote:

rcon_password test
plugins Whirlpool.so
filterscripts Dialogfs script2.
Dialogfs is your filterscript which has dialog and do not respond just put it in the beginning and try.

-FalconX

hey i've had the same problem too.
anyone have say that all return in the ondialogresponse have to been the same in all your scripts i've all the time return 0;

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalkgamler
Посмотреть сообщение
hey i've had the same problem too.
anyone have say that all return in the ondialogresponse have to been the same in all your scripts i've all the time return 0;
Didn't understand a word you said mate, you could do what I've said above so it might fix the dialog response thingy.

-FalconX

You only have to check all your filterscripts and check whether at OnDialogResponse is the same return else it don't happen anything like you have written

Quote:
Originally Posted by ue_falconx
Посмотреть сообщение
In the server.cfg file, put your Filterscript in the begining of filterscript line, then probably the dialogs will response, otherwise it get's conflicts with other dialog ID's and do not respond. Try using that and inform us if it's working or else post your code below.

Like this:-

Dialogfs is your filterscript which has dialog and do not respond just put it in the beginning and try.

-FalconX
YOU man officially rockkkkxD
i asked 100of ppl and none helped but you helped me!!
thank you rly thank u i wish i can rep+

Quote:
Originally Posted by [XS]Scarface
Посмотреть сообщение
YOU man officially rockkkkxD
i asked 100of ppl and none helped but you helped me!!
thank you rly thank u i wish i can rep+
I'm happy that I've helped you it's alright you can do that when you can

-FalconX

FalconX Hey when i put it to beginning then other dialogs don`t work!