[Map] East Beach Dock and Truck Stop

East Beach Dock and Truck Stop
By Avery

Introduction

I've been wanting to release a map on the forum for a long time now.This is my first release on the forum. I have been mapping for a while but not often. This project started as a gateway to an island I was going to build, but I thought I would just improve this and release it. This map can be used for any servers, but I made it especially for roleplay and trucking.

Information

This map is a dock and truck stop near East Beach, Los Santos. It has a warehouse for trucking missions load/unload. It also has crates and cranes. There is also truck parking and a gas station. I tried to make the gas station (and the whole map) as real as possible. That's why I didn't use a normal, small gas station building like those the gas stations in game have. But instead, I made it a real covenant store like you would find at a real gas station.

Screens
Overviews

Warehouse

Crates and Cranes

Truck Parking

Gas Station

NOTE:I would like it if you gave me credits,but you don't have to. However, if you use it on your server, please PM me and send me the IP so I can check out your server!!!!!

Also know that I AM OPEN FOR CRITICISM!Lemme know what I can do to improve my mapping!

Download
Pawno CreateObject Code
Pastebin
Need to convert for a streamer? Click Here!

MTA .map file

Nice map. I needed a map like this thank you very much

Thank you!

Nice ,, i will use it ! thank for the map !

I like the design, but I think is perhaps a little too big. Other than that, nice job

The map is very good , nice job i'll use it

Nice map bro, I like your creativity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainBacardi
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice map bro, I like your creativity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by niyaz
Посмотреть сообщение
The map is very good , nice job i'll use it
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
Посмотреть сообщение
I like the design, but I think is perhaps a little too big. Other than that, nice job
Yeah, I notice how big it was once I was done.