Project looking for contributors

Hello guys, I am going to be brief once again, I love it when it's nuff said.
Diligent Gaming is looking for experienced scripters, who are willing and able to contribute to the project with their unique scripts.

What we are offering:

Professional team, which is always there to help you.
Hosting of server and forums under our great name of Diligent Gaming (well, if it is not great yet, then it will be, one day. I promise!).
Friendly environment (we do our best, to make it a peaceful and pleasant place to be in).

What kind of people we are looking for:

Dedicated to sa:mp and this project.
People, who know scripting as their five fingers(or even more).
Mature

Please, if you are interested visit our forums and fill out the application or PM me here via PM (though 1st option is way better, but I understand that for some of you that's too many steps).

If you require me, I can assist with this project as I do have a few weeks experience with PAWN but I can use it effectively.
Send me a private message with all the details etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteroid
View Post
People, who know scripting as their five fingers(or even more).
Well, I think the stupidest person on the planet knows their fingers, so that's a bit of a silly thing to say.

Well, lets say that you are right, I meant the fingers phrase, though you shouldn't understand it straight forwardly. Right?

Concerning, ****** I have to disagree. I can write a research paper about our project, but to understand if we look at it with "professional" approach it's enough to see how forums and websites are prepared, how people are communicating in them. I do really hate empty words, maybe there were too much abstract, but I do not want to waste people's time. I do not want to be Mister Obvious.

Searching in the forums already means that someone's interested, if he is, he shall find the topic.

If you would read that simple sentence again carefully, by saying professional I meant that we are acting like professionals and in work ethics sense you should know what it means, it's not about money.

And sorry but I'll have to rephrase your brief statement:
Hello, we are community, which don't like wasting your time if you are just a passenger by. Though, if you are interested, here is what actually we are looking for, and no, you don't need to be perfect to join us, no 2000 requirements. We will provide you with servers and forums, in exchange of joining with us under our community name. Here's a link for first impression.

Quote:
Originally Posted by asteroid
View Post
Well, lets say that you are right, I meant the fingers phrase, though you shouldn't understand it straight forwardly. Right?

Concerning, ****** I have to disagree. I can write a research paper about our project, but to understand if we look at it with "professional" approach it's enough to see how forums and websites are prepared, how people are communicating in them. I do really hate empty words, maybe there were too much abstract, but I do not want to waste people's time. I do not want to be Mister Obvious.

Searching in the forums already means that someone's interested, if he is, he shall find the topic.

If you would read that simple sentence again carefully, by saying professional I meant that we are acting like professionals and in work ethics sense you should know what it means, it's not about money.

And sorry but I'll have to rephrase your brief statement:
Hello, we are community, which don't like wasting your time if you are just a passenger by. Though, if you are interested, here is what actually we are looking for, and no, you don't need to be perfect to join us, no 2000 requirements. We will provide you with servers and forums, in exchange of joining with us under our community name. Here's a link for first impression.
That's correct.

I would love to be apart of the development team, but I think I am not that good enough to join. I will learn more about PAWN first.

I will have to agree with ****** on this. You did not explain what your community is about and what you are really looking for. Basically, it seems like you are looking for a random person. Also, some people just want power and want to be admin and according to you they just have to read the title to be interested.