Internet/hosted tabs blank

I know this has been posted a few times before (yes, I can use the search feature, I just choose not to), but this be rather a strange problem.

It hasn't come on suddenly, but from my latest return to this SA-MP lark (installing 0.3d etc), my Internet/Hosted tabs just display blank, with no form of loading taking place. I can however still connect to servers directly from my favourites tab should I have the IP address.

Now, before you start spamming with generic 'RESTART YOUR ROUTER' messages, I live in halls of residence at my university (which I fear could be the root of the problem), which means I don't have access to a router or a way to restart it without going through a lengthy process at my IT desk. This terrible internet I'm on has caused issues with other programs such as Steam, but we've always found away around it using proxies and various other things.

So basically, does anyone know of any sneaky little ways I could potentially fix SA-MP without me having to go to the IT desk to see about it? (Furthermore, what ports would I actually need to get unblocked for it to work)

'kay thanks

RESTART YOUR ROUTERRRRRRR -Zombies

Nah, I was joking.

try to restart your computer?

If you also can't access sa-mp.com directly, then your IP address or IP range has been blacklisted from the masterlist. There's nothing you can do about that.

Restarting my computer doesn't help the situation

And I can access SA-MP.com, there would be no reason for me to be blacklisted from the masterlist (unless some funk monkey on my campus has managed to get us all blacklisted (hence why no one here can get on 4chan (woo!)))

To get Steam to work we had to set up proxies correctly in le internet options of a browser, so I'm taking it no one knows of any spectacular way to fix this?