Object ID!!!

Where i can find Jefferson Motel's interior Object ID? Pls tell me, i will be thanks alot to who give me a link/file that shows me all interior Objects ID's!!! (Not the interior's of the game, the interior objects)

But anyway, i will give thanks to who give me the Jefferson Motel's Object ID!!!

y u no read this before posting?!
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=45235

Uhh Sorry.. D: I didn't saw this but still didn't get the Jefferson Motel Object ID!

Код:
Interior 	Universe ID 	X 	          Y 	        Z                      Description 	                              Singleplayer 
Jefferson Motel 	15 	2220.26 	-1148.01 	1025.80 	Large Motel with lot of rooms 	Mission "Reuniting the Families", Jefferson, Los Santos

Quote:
Originally Posted by emokidx111
Посмотреть сообщение
Код:
Interior 	Universe ID 	X 	          Y 	        Z                      Description 	                              Singleplayer 
Jefferson Motel 	15 	2220.26 	-1148.01 	1025.80 	Large Motel with lot of rooms 	Mission "Reuniting the Families", Jefferson, Los Santos
This wasn't my mean, i mean the OBJECT of jefferson motel's interior OBJECT ID.. not the INTERIOR ID

How can have an interior an object ID?