Project

Hello,

What is it?
I have a couple of projects that I am currently scripting and working on. They are unique ideas, and I will not even say anything until they are in alpha or beta phase. I have been attempting to script and map alone, but obviously it has been a failure so far, scripting is going decent, but mapping is also a large part of the project, and it has not been going so well. I am currently looking for a team of people, must be experienced in either scripting or mapping, and have proof to back that statement up, past projects, etc. Overall I will explain what I expect of the mappers/scripters.

Why should I join you?
First this project is going to be a fun and interesting concept(s). So you will be able to be part of something unique, but also I am paying. I will pay once I know you are trustworthy, and we meet a mutual agreement about the price you are attempting to acquire. I have no price limit, and I have lots of money I can spare, but it has to be for the amount of work you will be doing and it has to be fair for both of us. Be aware that this will require lots of detailed mapping and or scripting, so do not expect to be getting payed for crap work, I will be very anal about details and will be looking for accuracy of what I am asking. But I will give you as much details and information so the project will not be annoying and hard to understand on your part.

Requirements:
1) You must be mature, I don't care about your age, but you must be mature and able to balance your time wisely.
I will be asking for dates you can finish a project in and will expect you to finish at the time you gave me, this is to insure the project swiftly goes as planned and not a giant mess that will never get finished.
2) You must be experienced in either mapping or scripting of some sort.
3) Must be respectful and honest, do not lie about your skill, as you will eventually be found out and tested.
4) Must be able to listen and commit to detail, I will give lots of detail, and it will be annoying to some, so if you don't like detail and just like doing quick easy things, then do not send me a message.
5) Must be able to discuss and be creative, I do not want to handle ideas about the project all by myself and would love to receive input from you once in a while or a opinion or two.
6) Good English, self explanatory.

Thank you, and to contact me send me a private message on the forum, make it decent looking.

I have pm'd you.

Sounds interesting, I wish you luck with your project.

Although, I am not interested in becoming a scripter nor a mapper. I'll just like to tell you good luck with your project.

Thank you both, and Tinchy I have replied

all the best with it man, good luck

I might help you, I am not the best scripter, But I understand the pawn language (Exept for ssancf dini zcmd etc, Still learning them).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Biohazard
Посмотреть сообщение
I might help you, I am not the best scripter, But I understand the pawn language (Exept for ssancf dini zcmd etc, Still learning them).
Sir, if you do not understand how Zcmd works, you fail at scripting.

Stating that people fail at scripting is not quite a friendly answer to forward on. Regardless, he may be good at Python or several other languages like Delphi, scripting is not just PAWN. Sounds like a intresting project on the other hand good luck.

Thank you all and Frank I have replied to your private message.