Rank system

hi was wondering if anyonecan help me with making a rank system

that works off the score inmy game mode

say 100 score is newbie
200+is experienced noob etc ?

but would also like it that when a player reaches the score to next rank it says to all players

such player is now a newbie

Have a go at creating this yourself. If you have any issues, come back here and post them. All you have to do is look at the wiki and find the GetPlayerScore function.

thanksyou im going to try create it myself .

Create an array of the score needed for each rank, a variable to store the player's current rank, and make a GivePlayerScore function to handle levelling up and because it's easier than using SetPlayerScore.

ok thankyou, also i need help to stop the vehicles blowing up, i want them to turn off the engine instead, i just cant think where to put it the code i have

Have you worked out how to do this levelling system? I just whipped this up: http://pastebin.com/KxA5Xf2E

Tested it only with prints in the console. Let me know if there are any issues.

Current player rank is pRank[playerid] + 1. Set their rank to 0 on register, and it will be 1. They start at rank 1.

NOTE: pScore needs to be replaced with Get/SetPlayerScore. I did this as I never went in-game and tested it via OnRconCommand. I'll do it if you want but I'm sure you can manage. Also pName needs properly doing with GetPlayerName.

im new to scripting so i willmost probably struggle to do it , do u have team viewer

Didn't I just give you the code?