CMD Errors

Hello,
I'm using the SPU[Special Police Units] FS, and I defined "zcmd" and changed the /spu command to ZCMD, and I get these errors:
Код:
error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
error 017: undefined symbol "cmd_spu"
error 029: invalid expression, assumed zero
fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.
Here's the command:
Код:
CMD:spu(playerid, params[])
{
	if(GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 280 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 281 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 282 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 283 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 284 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 285 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 286 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 287 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 288)
	{
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1123, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "So you want to have a SPU, what one do you want then?", DIALOG1_MSG, "Take it", "Leave it" );
	}
	else
	{
 		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You need to be in the Police Force to beable to use this.");
	}
	return 1;
}

I can't understand what exactly do you want to make.
Also, about the error, make sure you have zcmd.inc in the pawno\includes folder and defined at the script
pawn Код:
#include < a_samp >
#include < zcmd >
About the command, it says that if the skin is different from 280 and 281 and ... 288, that players want to have a SPU, else if the skin IDs are the numbers above he isn't Police Force

yes change it to what dwane said and also if you used dcmd in this script before then remove the dcmd define or else you could get buggs/errors XD

Right, Download the SPU Filterscript and you will see, it was using the STRCMP thing as the command, and I added the inlclude "#include <zcmd>" and then I Changed it to ZCMD and I get those errors.

I am not able to download right now. Just show me the command in strcmp and I will convert it to ZCMD.

weird... becuz when i copy the cmd into my script and compile it then i dont get ANY errors...

Could it be something like this?
Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[]) {
CMD:fbi(playerid, params[])
{
	if(GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 280 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 281 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 282 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 283 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 284 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 285 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 286 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 287 && GetPlayerSkin(playerid) != 288)
	{
		ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, 1123, DIALOG_STYLE_LIST, "So you want to have a SPU, what one do you want then?", DIALOG1_MSG, "Take it", "Leave it" );
	}
	else
	{
 		SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You need to be in the Police Force to beable to use this.");
	}
	return 1;
}
It's right under OnPlayerCommandText

And here Dwane
Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[]) {
{
	{
	}
	else
	{
	}
	return 1;
}

when you use zcmd
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
}
the commands shouldn't be in this callback or any callback

You can't use it inside any callback.
pawn Код:
public OnPlayerCommandText(playerid, cmdtext[])
{
    return 1;
}
// Outside
{
    {
    }
    else
    {
    }
    return 1;
}

Thanks, but it still works with people without that skin.