Bugged Id's

Does anyone know when i use /makeadmin or /makevip and i chose a ID it just repeats the command, example:
/makeadmin 0 99999 <--- First Time
/makeadmin [Player] [Rank] It just repeats that.
Anyone know whats wrong? It's something to do with the Player Id's.

your script keeps sending the commands usage to the playerid who typed it? its obviously inside a loop. show us your command.

Its not just that command, its for all commands that include a number like /setskin ect they are all looping and i dont know the problem, it only happens to Id's below [10 I THINK, Not Sure]

If you would show us your code, we would help you, without a code, nothing can be say.

Well, I dont know what part of the script it is, it could be the whole thing, I dont know were abouts to show you :/

Post your makeadmin and makevip command.

show the command?

Quote:

CMD:makeadmin(playerid, params[]) {
if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 133 {

new
iAdminValue,
iTargetID;

if(sscanf(params, "ui", iTargetID, iAdminValue)) {
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /makeadmin [playerid] [level]");
}
else if(IsPlayerConnected(iTargetID)) {
if(PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pHelper] >= 1) {
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You cannot make community advisors admins!");
}
else {

new
szMessage[47 + (MAX_PLAYER_NAME * 2)];

PlayerInfo[iTargetID][pAdmin] = iAdminValue;
format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "AdmCmd: %s has promoted %s to a level %d admin.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), GetPlayerNameEx(iTargetID), iAdminValue);
ABroadCast(COLOR_LIGHTRED,szMessage, 2);
format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "You have been promoted to a level %d admin by %s.", iAdminValue, GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
SendClientMessageEx(iTargetID, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, szMessage);
format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "You have promoted %s to a level %d admin.", GetPlayerNameEx(iTargetID),iAdminValue);
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, szMessage);
}
}
else SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "Invalid player specified.");
}
else SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You are not authorized to use that command!");
return 1;
}

There is the admin code.

Try this code;
pawn Код:
CMD:makeadmin( playerid, params[] )
{
    new
        iAdminValue,
        iTargetID,
        szMessage[ 128 ]
    ;

if( sscanf( params, "ui", iTargetID, iAdminValue ) )
        return SendClientMessage( playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /makeadmin [playerid] [level]" );

if( PlayerInfo[ playerid ][ pAdmin ] != 1338 )
        return SendClientMessage( playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You are not authorized to use that command!" );

if( !IsPlayerConnected( iTargetID ) )
        return SendClientMessage( playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "Invalid player specified." );

if( PlayerInfo[ iTargetID ][ pHelper ] >= 1 )
        return SendClientMessage( playerid, COLOR_GRAD1, "You cannot make community advisors admins!" );

PlayerInfo[ iTargetID ][ pAdmin ] = iAdminValue;

format( szMessage, 128, "AdmCmd: %s has promoted %s to a level %d admin.", GetPlayerNameEx( playerid ), GetPlayerNameEx( iTargetID ), iAdminValue );
    ABroadCast( COLOR_LIGHTRED, szMessage, 2 );

format( szMessage, 128, "You have been promoted to a level %d admin by %s.", iAdminValue, GetPlayerNameEx( playerid ) );
    SendClientMessage( iTargetID, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, szMessage );

format( szMessage, 128, "You have promoted %s to a level %d admin.", GetPlayerNameEx( iTargetID ), iAdminValue );
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, szMessage );

return 1;
}