Code::Blocks?

Hi

Is there any way to script with an IDE like Code::Blocks (for your server scripts)? Cause it would be really cool to do that. I've been scripting with Notepad++ for a while, but it crashes now (I tried to re-install it).

By the way, feel free to tell the name of your Favorite Pawn editor :P

Pawno, there is nothing better and cleaner.

yes pawno.exe

I like Notepad++ better but sometimes it crashes when i compile my script so i will say Pawno because it never crashed in my hands :P

PawnStudio ftw. i <3 its auto indentation, code collapsing (vital since the gamemode got >17000 lines), and the most important: it makes backups, so its really, REALLY hard to lose scripts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babul
View Post
PawnStudio ftw. i <3 its auto indentation, code collapsing (vital since the gamemode got >17000 lines), and the most important: it makes backups, so its really, REALLY hard to lose scripts.
Just downloaded it. How do I set the syntax highlighting to the one that pawno uses? (strings/defines/keywords blue, comments green etc.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Fames
View Post
I like Notepad++ better but sometimes it crashes when i compile my script so i will say Pawno because it never crashed in my hands :P
oh lmao it hapenned to my when i compile in notepad it gets crash and close, bcuz notepad doesnt support a lot lines lol so many lines getting it crashed im working on pawno

@MP2: i guess you already found it in the menu "Extras" - "Preferences" - "Highlighter"?

Why isn't the pawno one pre-made..?
Personally I can't be arsed to set it all up to how I want it, so I'll stick to pawno. I love the auto-indentation though..

Personally, I hate code folding. I've tried an editor once that supported code folding, but I just couldn't work with that. Switched back to Pawno.

I use notepad++ in addition to Pawno to handle all my include files. I like to move large enum structures and constant array data to a separate file, away from the main block.