[GameMode] Elite Rolepay[0.3d] - [Dini, sscanf, djson]

Elite Roleplay [v1.1]

Hello SA-MP users. I had a 3 day weekend for the past 3 days and decided to try to script a roleplay with some help from the Vortex Roleplay Script format/commands. I used most of the same commands from the vortex roleplay script such as /get and /goto due to the fact that they lack bugs in 0.3d. But, i did not completely copy the command, i used the format of these commands and added my own touch to them. This script was scripted within a 3 day period and seems to have a fairly large amount of bugs. But, i decided that i could release this version of the script anyway, as many people might be able to fix the bugs, as i can not. Other then the bugs, i hope that you like some of the ideas presented in this script. I am also using this as an opportunity to advertise my abilities for scripting in hopes to find someone willing to allow me to script for their server or help them with small scripting projects...Most of the things presented in this script are all by me. RBCRP. This is the official thread for Elite Roleplay. As i will be looking into many ways to fix the bugs, and make this script in the future.. Here are some things included in this script.

Fishing System
The fishing system is based in Red County as well as the rest of the script.
Commands: /fish, /fishingshop, /sellfish.
This script is built in with a timer that allows the player to pull out their fishing rod, and fish off of the dock.
The total possible outcomes are various types of fish at random sizes.
The sizes will add up in your "fish bucket".
When you /sellfish your fish will be set to 0, and for the total weight of your fish, you will get 3x that amount.
The money will be set to your player.
Upon every caught fish, you will lose 1 bait baught at the fishing shop.

Housing System
I have managed to scrounge up the entire housing system from Vortex Roleplay, With many variations such as 3dtextdraws. Commands: /buyhouse, /abandonhouse.
AdminCommands: /createhouse [exterior.interior.complete], /houseprice.
This will automaticly save a .ini file for the house and load it ongamemodeinit.

Vehicle System
There is a vehicle shop in Montgomery allowed for all players to purchase 3 vehicles max.
I have scripted an additional command (/respawnmycar) to respawn a vehicle in a slot for 500 dollars.
You can only /abandonvehicle for now but i am working on adding a /sellvehicle command for this system.

AdminSystem
Commands Available
/kill
/kick
/ban
/slap
/explode
/ajail
/get
/goto
/agivemoney
/agivemats
(ect).

Animations
This script includes many different animations based on the ones of Vortex Rolelay, but with different commands and outcomes. (Posted at the top of the script itsself)
To stop an animation you must right click or use /stopanim.

Jobs
So far there is only 1 job.
This job is an arms dealer.
You can join this job in montgomery. With this job you can /makegun with materials and money.

Spawn Vehicles
Commands: /spawncar, /despawncar, /savecar.
This can help you create vehicles all over the map for players to drive at their need.
Saves these vehicles in a .json file and loads them upon gamemodeinit.

Clothes Shop
There is a clothes shop in montgomery, when using the /buyclothes command you can select a skin id.
This skin will save and will set upon login.

Bank/Payment Systems
Bank is located in Palomino Creek. Commands include /deposit, /withdraw, /balance.
You can also /pay a player at any time.

This script is still under much development but i hope to make it better with suggestions from you guys as well as minor fixes. Post any suggestions here.

Known Bugs
  • enter and exit commands work , but says they are invalid upon using them.
  • players also randomly reset themselves, think this is because of Dini, need to update to SII or YSI soon.
DownloadLink: http://www.mediafire.com/?ewno4lw1a95x16q

I know its not the greatest but it was just a little experiment with scripting for me, and i thought why not release it. I need some feeback so i can start my actual server and hopefully make a good one.

Thank you.

Please Dont criticize as this script is my first RP script. And may suck pretty badly. But im proud to say that i have learned much while scripting this, and am hoping to script a completely new one soon, with help from a scripting team? If you are interested please contact me. I need mappers, advertisers, and scripters as well. The new Elite Roleplay will be released hopefully within the next 2 months. Depending on how much help i have.

Looks good, but not much is scripted there.

i know. i only scripted 3 days. Im starting a new one next weekend with a few friends and going to make it larger. Say 45k lines or so. Hoping to make it unique. But who knows. Just thougt ide release my shitty boredom version. Lol

"Known Bugs" is something sa-mp scripters should strive to not include in their gamemode threads. Just saying. Fairly decent though.

Quote:

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3d, ©2005-2011 SA-MP Team

[06:10:48] weburl = "www.sa-mp.com" (string)
[06:10:48]
[06:10:48] Server Plugins
[06:10:48] --------------
[06:10:48] Loading plugin: streamer

*** Streamer Plugin v2.5 by Incognito loaded ***

[06:10:48] Loaded.
[06:10:48] Loading plugin: sscanf

[06:10:48] ===============================

[06:10:48] sscanf plugin loaded.

[06:10:48] © 2009 Alex "******" Cole

[06:10:48] ===============================

[06:10:48] Loaded.
[06:10:48] Loading plugin: GeoIP_Plugin
[06:10:48] Error loading GeoIP_Plugin.
[06:10:48] Failed.
[06:10:48] Loaded 2 plugins.

[06:10:48] Ban list
[06:10:48] --------
[06:10:48] Loaded: samp.ban
[06:10:48] Filterscripts
[06:10:48] ---------------
[06:10:48] Loading filterscript 'IntDialog.amx'...
[06:10:48] =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[06:10:48] => Dialog System v1.1 By Garsino Loaded! <=
[06:10:48] =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
[06:10:48] Loaded 1 filterscripts.

[06:10:48] [system] Group 2 spawned.
[06:10:48] Files Loaded!
----------------------------------
[06:10:48] TFG: Roleplay by RBCRP
[06:10:48] ----------------------------------

[06:10:48] Number of vehicle models: 4
[06:11:16] Incoming connection: 95.68.92.230:61121
[06:11:16] [join] Luis_Mills has joined the server (0:95.68.92.230)

Im answering the first qe\uestion and server tunrs off.

Turns off? Hmm. Never happened to me before..

Good job, but you need to fix the bugs.

ID's are bugged.

Someone can answer me, why server closed after entering?

Good job, wish you all the luck!

Gave you +Reputation