help with elevator !!!

hello guys i want to add elevator in interior but i cant understand how im trying to find in MTA but i cant find it... any one have idea how to add
Thanks. xD

An actual elevator? Like the one in 0.3c? Or just any object that makes an elevator?

well can the both but if can like 0.3c sure ... xD

Hm, I will try to do it as I forgot or didn't study how the new "MoveObject" works in SA-MP, but can you show me the place where you want the elevator to be?

well i dont realy want the elevator to move i just need the object to place in the right place and simply the player will be teleported faster but it will looks like the elevator is moving fast :P

Hm, that can be done by pickups and SetPlayerPos, so if a player picks up a pickup, SetPlayerPos gets called and teleports the player to the wanted place .

so does have object like elevator or the real one in MTA
please help :/

I am not sure :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafa
Посмотреть сообщение
so does have object like elevator or the real one in MTA
please help :/
No Elevator in MTA , Just Elevator in 0.3c ....

I gussets you to create a Lift like interior AND move all objects to Move WHOLE LIFT

The only object that works like this is the famous ls_elevator. You can move it to wherever you want, however there is a lot of moving of coordinates involved, and it is not easy. But it is more than possible. You can also make your own by using CreatePickup with OnPlayerPickup and SetPlayerPos like the dude above me said. Goodluck.