please help me

ok here is the thing iam using this irc script in my book it's the best one that has been made to date there may be others out there any who lets get on with it this irc script gives no errors or warns but the thing is tho when i do this !cmds it should show up on my irc channel and it's not even doing that the the irc commands are not even working for me AND IAM THE DAM SERVER_OWNER i have ~ by my nick like if i do !ip it comes back with this AdminBot- Notice Tom_Fox *** Error: You don't have the necessary level. and if you look here ~Tom_Fox i have the qo by my nick
i do not care if you use this it was not made by me any who i hope you guys can help me with this here is the irc script http://pastebin.com/9C3BGixH and any one that helps me with this i well give you +Reputation so keep that in mind ty guys

try loging into rcon first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madd Kat
Посмотреть сообщение
try loging into rcon first
what dost that have to do with any thing wow do you guys not get what iam saying here IRC do you not know what that is? man kids any who my irc script is miss up if i try and do a Server_Admin command or Server_Owner command it tells me that i do not have the right level and that's funny because iam the founder of the irc channel if i do this !cmds that dost not even work rcon dost not have any thing to do with my irc script it loads fine it's just not working the way it should

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1929
Посмотреть сообщение
what dost that have to do with any thing wow do you guys not get what iam saying here IRC do you not know what that is? man kids any who my irc script is miss up if i try and do a Server_Admin command or Server_Owner command it tells me that i do not have the right level and that's funny because iam the founder of the irc channel if i do this !cmds that dost not even work rcon dost not have any thing to do with my irc script it loads fine it's just not working the way it should
I love how you call him a kid.

EDIT: I don't think there is one person who can read from your big blocks of text.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JhnzRep
Посмотреть сообщение
I love how you call him a kid.

EDIT: I don't think there is one person who can read from your big blocks of text.
man i wish one of you could help me with this just for get it

Login in to rcon...

Your script requires you to ne an rcon admin to use the irc admin functions

Btw not that it matters but i am 30.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Login in to rcon...

Btw not that it matters but i am 30.
Almost was gonna click +1 Rep for this heheh

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
No it doesn't. Read up on what IRC actually is before replying. The only thing I can think of what might be the problem is wrong permission checks. Try it with these: http://pastebin.com/4U43SnQg (credits to Incognito).

PS: @OP: Some punctuation wouldn't hurt you either.

I know what irc is

and acording to the code check of isPlayerAdmin
I assumed you have to login to rcon

Sorry for trying to be helpful

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I know what irc is

and acording to the code check of isPlayerAdmin
I assumed you have to login to rcon

Sorry for trying to be helpful
ty and iam 30 to i was born on 9-11-1981 and iam sorry for calling you a kid some who talk like that are rcon dost not have any thing to do with irc isplayeradmin is set as a level so on this irc script so do one esl can use the admin commands or owner commands but the server owners and server admins only the irc levels are vop for voice users they can talk ig= in game and they do not have to be on the game server there are other irc commands to ~ server owner or co owner hop that is a haft admin like a mod aop admin then sop server admin