Game-MP/Hosted Tab Question

Hello,

My company is going to be Hosting SA-MP Servers, and we are wondering, about this one line in the Game-MP TOS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game-Mp.com
That servers listed on your account are owned or leased by you, or you lease the IP address associated with the listing.
Technically since I do own the "Dedicated Servers" that the SAMP server will be hosted on means that I can supply my clients with the hosted tab? And only my clients that have a SA-MP server with our company!

With that said, do you THINK, it would be against Game-MP TOS to allow my clients to purchase SA-MP server packages that include the hosted tab, that would also mean that I am not directly selling hosted tab.

Thanks,

If you were to have your account suspended, you'd be refunding all your customers.

Your 'company' doesn't own the Hosted Tab, therefore you should'nt sell listings. Its silly.

Thanks, Lorenc_ and cj101 for your input!

Who currently runs/owns the Game-Mp.com website?

The "Hosted Tab" is only managed by game-mp.com, I think its the sa-mp team since its just common sense, but anyways, if you already have an account on game-mp.com (because they stopped account creation) you can log in and pay for a hosted tab listing, then you simply type in the IP and port of the server and it will appear on the hosted tab within a few minutes. Its not run by server hosting companies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathTone
Посмотреть сообщение
The "Hosted Tab" is only managed by game-mp.com, I think its the sa-mp team since its just common sense, but anyways, if you already have an account on game-mp.com (because they stopped account creation) you can log in and pay for a hosted tab listing, then you simply type in the IP and port of the server and it will appear on the hosted tab within a few minutes. Its not run by server hosting companies.
I fully understand, and I do have a account but I heard that "JiHost" sells hosted tab? Is that true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BriskServers
Посмотреть сообщение
I fully understand, and I do have a account but I heard that "JiHost" sells hosted tab? Is that true?
I don't know, maybe they have their own account and sell tab listings to their customers, don't know if thats allowed but its the only possible way they could be selling hosted tab listings.

Alright Thanks for Feedback I have contacted support@game-mp.com.

Yes you can, jihost also does. There was a discussion thread about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes you can, jihost also does. There was a discussion thread about it.
Do you have the link for the thread, I wanted to review, If not I am currently looking. Thanks