[GameMode] LAS VENTURES NIGHT DRIFT /FREEROME/DM

LAS VENTURES NIGHT DRIFT/FREEROME/DM AND ETC NEXT VERSION TOO
Its my first Gm realease and i am not a guy who likes to write a lot but this is a awsome server based on drifting in las ventres i know there are less cars and bikes in it because i made it 1 month ago and completed the second version of it but by mistake i lost my second version it was a lot much better than it but "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY" as like that i cant make my first version again second till i get a bit time but then too hope you like it .But there are many commands and for cars TOO!

/commands
/lvtune
/sftune
/neonp // my best and the thing i like
/cashr
/gunsr
/turismo
/sabre
/sultan
/elegy
/nrg
/jester
more commands that are not mentioned in v2.0
/stadium1
/stadium2
/stadium3
/stadium4
/stadium5
/dm1
/dm2
many more hope you like the next version
and many more pla try to try the GM hope you like it

DOWNLOAD
http://www.4shared.com/rar/AEe2LsVy/...l?refurl=d1url

and pastebin of v2.0 is here
http://pastebin.com/Tqnq6fHe

FOUND ANY BUGS REPORT IT HERE
AND IF YOU LIKE IT DONT FORGET TO GIVE ME A +REP
[
THX TOO SEE

HOPEING THAT YOU LIKE IT

screens?

And?

Sorry
Forgot coz of 1st time
Tommorow now i am sittig on my mobile

Quote:
Originally Posted by commander_abhi
View Post
Tommorow now i am sittig on my mobile
Oh, wachout don't broke the phone ffs

I will take a look in gm ...

Lol

So hows it

No one loves it?

Pictures, videos...

Well, avira found 5 viruses !

Awww
thx for telling i was having a thought on it
and they are not good once dont worry

Quote:
Originally Posted by commander_abhi
Посмотреть сообщение
LAS VENTURES NIGHT DRIFT/FREEROME/DM AND ETC
Its my first Gm realease and i am not a guy who likes to write a lot but this is a awsome server based on drifting in las ventres i know there are less cars and bikes in it because i made it 1 month ago and completed the second version of it but by mistake i lost my second version it was a lot much better than it but "ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY" as like that i cant make my first version again second till i get a bit time but then too hope you like it .But there are many commands and for cars TOO!

/commands
/lvtune
/sftune
/neonp // my best and the thing i like
/cashr
/gunsr
/turismo
/sabre
/sultan
/elegy
/nrg
/jester
and many more pla try to try the GM hope you like it

DOWNLOAD
http://www.4shared.com/rar/AEe2LsVy/...l?refurl=d1url

FOUND ANY BUGS REPORT IT HERE
AND IF YOU LIKE IT DONT FORGET TO GIVE ME A +REP
[
THX TOO SEE

HOPEING THAT YOU LIKE IT
nice sever =( but u didnt finsh the reigster dosnt save fix it up please rep++++++ heaps but please

man there is a reason for it because i use lux admin system it uses /register aand /login and i think its included in the package and thats the reason for not making admin commands too what you want post it clearly that you need a login system in game or something else if you want plz post it

To be safe, I'd recommend you to run a virus scan on your PC. Avast just flashed the .EXE files as Win32:Sality virusses, which isn't good.

http://www.microsoft.com/security/po...in32/Sality.AM

ya i will keep in mind next time sorry for that ;(
and a good news a new natural version upgrade is comming with the topic in paste bin till the night strikes

Sorry For Double Post and as i am happy to tell that the new version of my script is now realesed and
a super incident that when i finished v2.0 a guys who made me a scripter on his server wanted something there so i gave half of the version updates to him and +ravens admin area but i made its command too by myself and chaged it a lot and gave him but he thought that i dont know to script and called me a script stealer and i told him the truth but he didnt belived and banned me and asked me to make a own script and then he will unabn me lol i am not going to make a unban appeal till he calls me and takes his mistake i dont want to mention the guys name to insult him but then too whatever now i have become a good guys before i think 1 moth before i was a super flamer what so ever hope you enjoy the next version and neons LOL

How's the script? Can I see see some screens?

Cant spawn. When i press next skin, nothing happens.. when i press spawn, nothing happens.. how to fix this shiz?

Photos...