NFS Carbon/MW/UG Fans.

Hey guys, are you still looking forward to see sequel releases of Good ol' Need for speeds?

Like Underground/Underground 2, Most Wanted or Carbon?

I've played Pro street, Undercover, Shift, The Run, they all are good (except Pro street, buah..) but not as amazing as the older ones were..

What do you think? State your opinion with a reason.

And please, if you are going to post something hateful, it'll be better if you don't.

----

Copyright Info: Need for Speed is trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2012 Electronic Arts Inc. Trademarks belong to their respective owners.

Yep, i would really like most wanted 2 was one of the best need for speed games i've played.

I liked Most Wanted, it's probably the best in the series even if it is a little dusty. Everything created after Undercover was alright, but didn't appeal to be anything special to me.

Most Wanted and Carbon are my favorite releases, Undercover 2 is also good

I don't like all the others

Somehow i think Old School games are better than today's

Carbon 2 or Underground 3 would be epic. I like the tuning part in Underground/Underground 2 and I would really like to see that get way more improved.

I dont like them becouse in older versions was can make your own creation on car (tunning).In this new you cant..And for that is not perfect game (My reason)

i like carbon
its my 2nd fav nfs xD
my 1st is NFS WORLD
i love it

Seems like we have good amount of fans who wants those back!

But I wonder if EA cares.. :/

What ever happened to the Hot Pursuit series?

The best one was Need for Speed Hot Pursuit 2 (PC and PlayStation 2) and 3 (PlayStation 1).

I find the hot pursuit released about a year ago to be garbage compared to those.
The older games always have better game play to me.

Another Hot Pursuit that resembles Hot Pursuit 2 would be awesome.

Just my thought on this.

Yeah, the newer games generally lose their touch upon the way they play, more focused on graphic amazement than actual fun factor. It's a shame, we really need a good balance.

I would however, love to see another Most Wanted, that game was epic, but I'd also like to see more of the Undergrounds... The newer ones don't feel so hardcore, and are definitely not le creme de la creme if you understand my meaning.