Y_Ini Not Saving Data..

Hello,
I made Register And login System Today, It was going nice untill i saw scriptfiles....
i made myself administrator with makeadmin command (which was also made by myself) it worked fine but when i saw the file in scriptfiles it was something like admin = 0 password blah....
here is the actual code.
Code:
public LoadUser_data(playerid,name[],value[])
{
    INI_Int("Password",PlayerInfo[playerid][pPass]);
    INI_Int("Cash",PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]);
    INI_Int("Admin",PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]);
    INI_Int("Model",PlayerInfo[playerid][pModel]);
    INI_Int("Muted",PlayerInfo[playerid][pMuted]);
    INI_Int("Locked",PlayerInfo[playerid][pLocked]);
    INI_Int("Warns",PlayerInfo[playerid][pWarns]);
    INI_Int("Tester",PlayerInfo[playerid][pTester]);
    INI_Int("Kills",PlayerInfo[playerid][pKills]);
    INI_Int("Deaths",PlayerInfo[playerid][pDeaths]);
    return 1;
}
OnPlayerConnect Stuff.
Code:
if(fexist(UserPath(playerid)))
    {
    INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,""COL_WHITE"Welcome To [DU]",""COL_WHITE"Type your password below to login.","Login","Quit");
    }
    else
    {
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,""COL_WHITE"Welcome To [DU]",""COL_WHITE"Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit");
    }
OnPlayerDisconnect Stuff.
Code:
new INI:File = INI_Open(UserPath(playerid));
    INI_SetTag(File,"data");
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Cash",GetPlayerMoney(playerid));
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Admin",PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin]);
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Kills",PlayerInfo[playerid][pKills]);
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Deaths",PlayerInfo[playerid][pDeaths]);
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Locked",PlayerInfo[playerid][pLocked]);
    INI_WriteInt(File,"Warns",PlayerInfo[playerid][pWarns]);
    INI_Close(File);
OnDialogResponce..
Code:
switch( dialogid )
    {
        case DIALOG_REGISTER:
        {
            if (!response) return Kick(playerid);
            if(response)
            {
                if(!strlen(inputtext)) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD, ""COL_WHITE"Welcome To [DU]",""COL_RED"You have entered an invalid password.\n"COL_WHITE"Type your password below to register a new account.","Register","Quit");
                new INI:File = INI_Open(UserPath(playerid));
                INI_SetTag(File,"data");
                INI_WriteInt(File,"Password",udb_hash(inputtext));
                INI_WriteInt(File,"Cash",0);
                INI_WriteInt(File,"Admin",0);
                INI_WriteInt(File,"Kills",0);
                INI_WriteInt(File,"Deaths",0);
                INI_Close(File);

SCM(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "You've Successfully Registered! And Has Been Auto-Matically Logged In!");
                        }
        }

case DIALOG_LOGIN:
        {
            if ( !response ) return Kick ( playerid );
            if( response )
            {
                if(udb_hash(inputtext) == PlayerInfo[playerid][pPass])
                {
                    INI_ParseFile(UserPath(playerid), "LoadUser_%s", .bExtra = true, .extra = playerid);
                    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]);
                    SCM(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, "You Have Successfully Logged In!!");
					SetSpawnInfo(playerid,0,164,-2380.1345,-578.2792,132.1117,123.4686,0,0,0,0,0,0);
                }
                else
                {
                    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_LOGIN, DIALOG_STYLE_PASSWORD,""COL_WHITE"Welcome To [DU]",""COL_RED"You have entered an incorrect password.\n"COL_WHITE"Type your password below to login.","Login","Quit");
                }
                return 1;
And here is the makeadmin command..
Code:
CMD:makeadmin(playerid, params[])
{
    new pID, value;
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 5 && !IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "You are not authorized to use this command.");
    else if (sscanf(params, "ui", pID, value)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "Usage: /makeadmin [playerid/partofname] [level 1-5].");
    else if (value < 0 || value > 5) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED, "Unknown level! Only 0 to 1338.");
    else if(pID == INVALID_PLAYER_ID) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_RED,"Invalid player id.");
    else {
        new pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], tName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[128];
        GetPlayerName(playerid, pName, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
        GetPlayerName(pID, tName, MAX_PLAYER_NAME);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You Have Promoted %s To Admin Level %i", tName, value);
        SCM(playerid, COLOR_GREEN, string);
        format(string, sizeof(string), "You Have Been Promoted To Admin Level %i By %s", value, pName);
        SCM(pID, COLOR_GREEN, string);
        PlayerInfo[pID][pAdmin] = value;
	}
    return 1;
}
Whats Wrong??

Hello,
I mean the data is not being saved, for example, i'll go IG and type /makeadmin myself 5, after restart when i take a look at scriptfiles it's something like this.
Code:
[data]
Password = 313918402
Cash = 0
Admin = 0
Kills = 0
Deaths = 0
Locked = 0
Warns = 0
Even when i already made myself highest level administrator....

Hello,
Yes, I've been logged in many times without any problem but can you please sort it out. And tell me what actually is wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlehelper[MDZ]
View Post
Hello,
I mean the data is not being saved, for example, i'll go IG and type /makeadmin myself 5, after restart when i take a look at scriptfiles it's something like this.
Code:
[data]
Password = 313918402
Cash = 0
Admin = 0
Kills = 0
Deaths = 0
Locked = 0
Warns = 0
Even when i already made myself highest level administrator....
Wait.. Do you mean relog by restart? Because if you're restarting the whole server, data won't save.

Hello,
Okai.
[EXPLAINED]
Whenever i go IG and type /makeadmin id 5 it Says: you made %s level %i administrator, and i cannot even type any administration command, and when i take a look on scriptfiles its like admin = 0?
why is this happening?

Did you disconnect to see the Data on the .ini file because if you didn't then it will not save it.
Also, if you close the samp-server.exe you will lost the data.
pawn Code:
public OnGameModeExit( )
{
    for( new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i ++ ) OnPlayerDisconnect( i, 1 );
    return 1;
}

Yes, data only gets saved on player disconnect. Don't expect it to be saved right after you use the command. The command only sets the variables.

Hello,
But whenever i type /makeadmin myid any level it says you have been promoted to level 5, but when i check the data, level is the same as it was before...?
so what am i doing wrong? is there something wrong with register login system? (ofc its my first try..) or is it makeadmin command?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
View Post
If you can't use any commands after using that command then you're not setting some variables correctly, so they're still 0 and thus saved as 0.
right and thats why i showed my whole code....

I cannot use any other administration commands, only makeadmin since it needs rcon to work....
and here is the other command.
Code:
CMD:sethp(playerid, params[])
{
    new id, hp, sendername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], string[128];
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_RED,"You are not authorized to use this command.");
    else if(sscanf(params,"ui", id, hp)) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_GREY,"USAGE: /sethp [playerid/partofname] [ammount]");
    else if(!IsPlayerConnected(id)) return SCM(playerid, COLOR_RED,"Invalid player ID.");
    else {
        SetPlayerHealth(id, hp);
        format(string, sizeof(string),"Your Health Has Been Set To %i By Administrator %s", hp, sendername);
        SendClientMessage(id, COLOR_GREEN, string);
    }
    return 1;
}