Hosting...

Hey,

I'm comming to the end of finishing my server, I want to know if a 200 player server can be ran on a high end PC with no lag, I have 4gb ram. 500Mb Max internet port. And a 8x 3.60 cpu. My internet provides 100Mbps.

Whats the max I can host on this?, Where can I buy hosted listing on it own?

You can buy a hosted listing at www.game-mp.com, but since the registrations are disabled you can purchase one at www.jihost.com . To purchase a hosted listing from them you also need to buy a server from JiHost.

Considering this I think i'll but a server from Volt-Host Thanks Rep'ed

JiHost I think is the only hosting out there providing listing, but of they both were my 2 options (JiHost & Volt)..I would go with Volt like you did after making a decision (if they were my only 2 choices)

If You Need I Can Provide You Host Tab...
Contact me Through Pm If you need....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpankMe2
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey,

I'm comming to the end of finishing my server, I want to know if a 200 player server can be ran on a high end PC with no lag, I have 4gb ram. 500Mb Max internet port. And a 8x 3.60 cpu. My internet provides 100Mbps.

Whats the max I can host on this?, Where can I buy hosted listing on it own?
Is that 100Mbps up or down? You need a good upload rate in order to run a server without lag. Look for AT LEAST 10Mbps upstream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBTDM
Посмотреть сообщение
If You Need I Can Provide You Host Tab...
Contact me Through Pm If you need....
And when will people finally get this into their tiny mind! You are not allowed to resell hosted tab listings if you don't own the physical server box or lease the ip address associated with the listing.

Just checked its 100Mbps Down and 50Mbps up. Anyhow I'm preping my server for a upload to Volt-Host