Spell Check?

Alright, so it bugs me, but what about everyone else...?

How hard is it to do around 5 clicks and spell your words correctly? If your making an SAMP server AD, please spell everything correctly... Its just showing professionalism and just all around showing how well you run your server.

Does anyone feel the same way?

Thanks.

Nope, it helps me weed out immature server staff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Staff
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope, it helps me weed out immature server staff.
I guess your right, but seriously. Its not hard, and makes you look so much better...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerr139
Посмотреть сообщение
If your making an SAMP server AD, please spell everything correctly...
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I guess your right, but seriously. Its not hard, and makes you look so much better...
Oh, the irony.

http://www.******.com.au/search?sour...w=1024&bih=485

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Let me fix it for you.

You're.

You're right, its not hard. Seriously, and makes you look so much better. *Smiley Face*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Potassium
Посмотреть сообщение
Awh =/ you beat me to it.

Funny how this little kid is saying that people can't spell and doesn't know the difference between You're and Your. Wow I'm not even surprised. After all, he's one of those know-it-all people that fails.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, so it bugs me, but what about everyone else...?
How hard is it to do around 5 clicks and spell your words correctly? If your making an SAMP server AD, please spell everything correctly... Its just showing professionalism and just all around showing how well you run your server.

Does anyone feel the same way?

Thanks.
Find and fix your mistakes. Also, there are a lot of grammar mistakes. Please consider using both spell checker and grammar checker.

Also, sad to see you're from United States and speak worse than some people from from India or w/e.

Its funny when people say 'Learn to spell' but their spelling is shit. Heh.

Also it does not bug me, minor spelling mistakes like, 'hel me please' is fine.

I really hate people that use

'hy cn u hl me plz?' I hate those people.. Can't stand that shit. ( If you're using a phone, its something different. Its a pain in the ass I understand, but when you're on the fucking computer with a fucking keyboard. You must be a total idiot. )

Also, I know my grammar, or spelling is not the best. 1.I did not take private lessons. 2.Learned it by my self. Fuck yeah. GTA SA. Fuck the Media. Says they video games don't help at all. 90% ( of the people probably learned English from Video Games, or something asimilar.( I think I spelt it right ) )

I also find it quite funny reading my old posts. With shitty English. Quite surprised that I sucked so bad.

( Btw, Mr.187 is really mature hahahahaa, its so funny. )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saurik
Посмотреть сообщение
Also, sad to see you're from United States and speak worse than some people from from India or w/e.
You got good English in here too: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=318166
I'd like to say this kindly to you,

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Funny how this little kid is saying that people can't spell and doesn't know the difference between You're and Your. Wow I'm not even surprised. After all, he's one of those know-it-all people that fails.

Find and fix your mistakes. Also, there are a lot of grammar mistakes. Please consider using both spell checker and grammar checker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraZy_KiLLaH
Посмотреть сообщение
You got good English in here too: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=318166
I'd like to say this kindly to you,

I see nothing wrong there. However, there is definitely something wrong with your shitty sarcasm.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I see nothing wrong there. However, there is definitely something wrong with your shitty sarcasm.
What the hell does 'prly' mean? Probably? Spell it right, if you are really concerned about speaking/writing English.
Like you advised others, there are grammar mistakes in it too, so kid get yourself a grammar checker too.