[Reporting a Server] MC-RP keep Attacking

Alright - I am pissed of their Bullshit , they just keep Attacking servers , Ddos'ing them and getting their players - I Think they should be IMMEDIATELY Removed from SA-MP Servers list and get Black listed - Here is An SS for them attacking ER-RP [Not my server but for my friend] - If we don't stop that some day they will attack my server and Even YOURS - So , Please Support me to close that noob Server

SS :

- As you see in ER:RP , The Four online players are Bot Attack - if you Type those players name (whic his an IP) , You will find it's MC-RP IP , So i think that server should be TERMINATED

Their IP : 184.95.34.125:7781

That is rather pathetic..

Obviously, that server is retarded.

Let team@sa-mp.com know about them, And even notify the Internet police.

Haha, I went on the server and there was the most fucking retarded admin online.

'If Your Account Is Banned Please Post Ban Appeal On Forums' There are no forums, and how the fuck can a banned player see that message from ingame? xD.

He then banned me for 'Money Exploit' even though I didn't hack, or even try to exploit any money? - Retarded at the maximum level.

And I am sure they would be using a leaked script too?

Refunding is shit anyway, why do you care?

Sad to see that kids join just to spam their server ip.

Edit just entered the IP

184.95.34.122:7711

Looks like its Mafia City.

Maby do this...

1) Get the ips...

2) Report it to the law...

That server was already black listed before and it keep opening again - And it's using NGRP script and the owner is claiming that he Scripted it [Komando]

That Server Is Breaking Copyright then... This needs dealing with...

1) Hacking is against the law

2) Copyright infringement is against the law ( Example: Claiming something is yours, when the thing is copyrighted )

Think we should just have this SA-MP Server Top 100 of reviewed servers. And a category for the most idiotic communities/servers there are. This one would tick all of the boxes.