Anyone play MW3?

Does anyone want to play MW3 on PS3 with me? PM me your PSN.

--------------------------------------------

I posted this topic before, and people (Calgon.) started a flamewar about MW3 vs Battlefield and it got deleted. Don't post here unless you DO want to play with me. Any flaming will be reported.

I have permission from dugi to re-post this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Does anyone want to play MW3 on PS3 with me? PM me your PSN.

--------------------------------------------

I posted this topic before, and people (Calgon.) started a flamewar about MW3 vs Battlefield and it got deleted. Don't post here unless you DO want to play with me. Any flaming will be reported.

I have permission from dugi to re-post this.
I might get for PS3 since more of my friends play it on PS3 :/

I have the opposite problem D:
Everyone who plays it has a bloody Xbox.

Haha sorry, I'm one of the people who plays it on Xbox. Most of my friends have PS3s

PSN:OnTop2K8. Message me if you want to add me. I'll need to delete some one. Doing private match QS's right now. Wanna join?

When I get a new computer, I'll be getting BF3, just because I'm a Battlefield series guy. xD

So no, I won't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3nZ
Посмотреть сообщение
When I get a new computer, I'll be getting BF3, just because I'm a Battlefield series guy. xD

So no, I won't get it.
How is that at all relevant to this topic? This topic is about MW3 and PS3, not BF3 and PC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by X3nZ
Посмотреть сообщение

So no, I won't get it.
Please get out as you obviously can't read

@Aldo He's just discussing what he likes, no need to have that kind of attitude, You sir should be the one "getting out"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Davis
Посмотреть сообщение
@Aldo He's just discussing what he likes, no need to have that kind of attitude, You sir should be the one "getting out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение

Now as MP2 said
Stop the off-topic chatter