Need help with y_ini! (y_classes) (+rep)

Код:
YSI\y_classes.inc(946) : error 017: undefined symbol "asgroup"
YSI\y_classes.inc(937) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "setgroup"
This too lines... In Y_ini code, but here is my code from where I got this error....

Код:
Class_AddEx(gGroupNC, gGroupLV, 0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0);
I have all groups added all is working perfectly only when I entered this code I got that error..

The error isn't in your code, but, as specified by the compiler, within y_classes.inc. Open it up and copy/paste line 946 for us to see.

Quote:

return Class_AddClass(skin, x, y, z, a, weapons, MAX_CLASS_SPAWN_WEAPONS + 1, forgroup, asgroup);

Quote:

stock Class_AddEx(Group:forgroup, Groupetgroup, skin, Float, Float:y, Float:z, Float:a, ...)

This lines...

As the error states "asgroup" is undefined. Paste Class_AddClass and the function in which line 946 returns as well.

Hopefully this won't turn into a mess of vines trying to find the root of the issue...

http://pastebin.com/18mLZXBh it will be there the real code

I've downloaded YSI myself and tried out ******'s y_classes example and it gave me the same error. I can't seem to find any sort of definition of "asgroup" nor do I have a clue of its intended use; perhaps you ought to seek ******'s help from his "How to use y_classes for MUCH better class selection" thread. It hasn't been bumped in 4 months, so I may be led to assume that "asgroups" was defined but since YSI's updating within that time frame may have rendered it derogated.

TL; DR - Y_Classes is likely no longer supported by YSI; for proper help, seek ****** himself.

So sad ... Because this just rocked my world... I wanted so badly all script make with y_ini.. ou well need to go back with gGroups.. And thanks man for your answers

YSI 1.0 version The newest what you have.

Okay thanks I will see Thanks mate

Updated but now I have
Quote:

warning 213: tag mismatch

All my script... Sorry for double post...