How to fix this?

Hello,
I post this again because I still have no answer at my old one.
What's the problem?
When I add some things at PAWNO and click on compile/run it starts my sa-mp without any update.
The Pawno Compiler Output gives noting.
I have really no idea how to fix it.
Please someone help me other I can't script.

Click f5 it compiles it, then if its a filterscript add it to the filterscript line if its gamoede add gamemode0 namehere 1 then start samp-server.exe and should work good luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler12
Посмотреть сообщение
Click f5 it compiles it, then if its a filterscript add it to the filterscript line if its gamoede add gamemode0 namehere 1 then start samp-server.exe and should work good luck
Did you even read the topic?

If the compiler is failing to execute, leave it for a while (10 mins) and if it's still stuck, you have a major problem in your script that's causing it to crash. You need to either look at what you recently added, or comment out blocks of code at a time until it compiles, knowing that the last one you commented out was faulty.

I'm totally new with scripting and this happens with all the GM's what I download here.
I delete always the old server and add a new one.
But it still happens.

It happens with EVERY script?
Can you compile ANYTHING?

I can't compile anything. It always happens and I have really no idea what I do wrong.
I made a map out of my GTA directory and there I run my server, but it happens with every script.

What OS are you running?

Try compiling this:

pawn Код:
#include <a_samp>

main()
{
    print("Hello");
}

I tried to compile that but it happens still...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
What OS are you running?
Also, what exactly happens? Could you show a printscreen?

Do you use the compiler in the pawno folder in the server, or do you use a custom editor/compiler? Do you have a folder named include in your compiler folder?