How did you get into SAMP?

Title says it all. What got you into SAMP? Where did you hear it from? Share your stories!

What's with you and bringing up another topic when theres already thousands of these topics...

I used the search button, couldn't find one on this topic. So I figured why not.

By entering a server.

****** searched "GTA:SA multiplayer" and SA-MP came up. lol

A friend said to me to download SAMP and told me to join a crap server in 2007, I tryed another server a little later into 2007. Then Started scripting January - Febuary 2008

I was playing GTA sAN ANDREAs when only sa-mp 2.0x or something like that was released, I was looking into GTAINSIDE.com for mods for my San Andreas, there i found two player mod for San andreas. When I clicked that button for download I was unable to download becoz it was uploaded to something like share cash... So I used to search two player mod on ******... There i found San Andreas MultiPlayer option in top of ****** search page.. I just clicks that page which opens www.sa-mp.com ... Then I downloaded sa-mp client and installed it.. My first server was Total Stuntage... That's how i connected with sa-mp..

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
****** searched "GTA:SA multiplayer" and SA-MP came up. lol
I felt like San Andreas was too great of a game to not have a multi player mode.

My friend told me.