/getpizza command crashing my server?

Okay, here's the code:

CODE 1:
Quote:

Float:GetPizzaDistance(houseid)
{
new Float: pDistance;
pDistance = GetDistance(-1713.961425, 1348.545166, 7.180452, HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[houseid][hExteriorZ]);
return pDistance;
}

CODE 2:
Quote:

CMD:getpizza(playerid, params[])
{
if (PlayerInfo[playerid][pJob] != 21 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pJob2] != 21)
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid,COLOR_GREY," You are not a Pizza Boy!");
return 1;
}
new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
if(!(IsAPizzaCar(vehicleid) && GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER))
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid,COLOR_GREY," You need to be driving a pizzaboy found at the side of the Pizza Stack!");
return 1;
}
new playername[MAX_PLAYER_NAME];
GetPlayerName(playerid, playername, sizeof(playername));
if (!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playerid, 3.0, -1713.961425, 1348.545166, 7.180452))
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid,COLOR_GREY," You are not at the Pizza Stack pickup!");
return 1;
}
if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "Pizza") > 0)
{
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GREY, " You are already delivering pizzas!");
return 1;
}

new rand = random(MAX_HOUSES - 1);
while(!(HouseInfo[rand][hExteriorZ] <= 100 && HouseInfo[rand][hExteriorX] > -2802.389648 && HouseInfo[rand][hExteriorX] < -1523.710327 && HouseInfo[rand][hExteriorY] < 1334.343750 && HouseInfo[rand][hExteriorY] > -216.298019))
{
rand++;
if(rand == 1400) {
rand = 1;
}
}
SetPVarInt(playerid, "tpPizzaTimer", floatround((GetPizzaDistance(rand) / 80), floatround_round));
SetPVarInt(playerid, "pizzaTotal", floatround((GetPizzaDistance(rand) / 10), floatround_round));
SetPVarInt(playerid, "pizzaTimer", GetPVarInt(playerid, "pizzaTotal"));
SetTimerEx("OtherTimerEx", 1000, false, "ii", playerid, TYPE_TPPIZZARUNTIMER);
SetTimerEx("OtherTimerEx", 1000, false, "ii", playerid, TYPE_PIZZATIMER);
new szMessage[128];
format(szMessage, sizeof(szMessage), "You have picked up a pizza for %s. You have %d seconds to deliver it!", HouseInfo[rand][hOwner], GetPVarInt(playerid, "pizzaTotal"));
SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, szMessage);
SetPVarInt(playerid, "Pizza", rand);
PizzaBar[playerid] = CreateProgressBar(258.00, 137.00, 131.50, 3.19, COLOR_GREEN, 100.0);
SetProgressBarValue(PizzaBar[playerid], 100.0);
ShowProgressBarForPlayer(playerid, PizzaBar[playerid]);
SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, HouseInfo[rand][hExteriorX], HouseInfo[rand][hExteriorY], HouseInfo[rand][hExteriorZ], 5);
return 1;
}

Any help, someone?

It crashes's my server.. When i do /getpizza it says im not on the bike or haven't got the job but when i have the job and im on the pizza bike and at the point the server crashes..

Help!

Nah' codes are perfect, yout /getpizza command have any type of logs?? You'r server is hosted? Most of cases like happened while editing NGG leaked script... You must make one of your own.

Stop using the NGRP script, thanks.

Get fucked you munter.

Get your own script.