Ideas for my GM

Hello.. i will make a Gamemode named LilMiX.. i will put it on Samp Forums when it is completed.. i need ideas for it.. but actully, this isn't a normal GM.. it could include alot of things.. it is DM + Freedom.. and more.. i can not locate my ideas.. really, i dont know what it is, i will create it by every idea you say

What do you mean by 'Freedom'... I'm not familiar with this gm type.

All I can really suggest is that you scroll through the SA-MP server list and look for what's missing.
It's basically the only way you will achieve anything notable.

Every day a new shitty godfather-script RP server opens up, or a dm server with 4 cars and a shittily mapped ramp awkwardly placed in the middle of LS airport appears; they all last about a month and dissapear.

Think carefully about the sort of GM YOU would wanna play, and build it around that. Have constant community input (listen to suggestions you are given throughout development, not just at the start).

Most importantly, keep it simple. Don't create a gamemode where people have to solve the mystery of life just to login. Make everything as eye-candy and brain-numbing as possible.

Thanks for your information, i will do that, but this for me is going to be hard, as well, but your information is very useful, but too, if anybody want to put their ideas on my topic, please do!

Come on guys.. please give me some ideas... i need it! come on guys.

Add Random Stunts Races ANd All Fun Minigames Etc

Go get a pencil and some paper, and during school or work when you think of random things. Write it down. That's what I do.

You can also look at other servers out there and see if they give you any ideas!