Other than Volt-Host

Hello!
I want to change my server host other than volt host.
Now i am using volt-host but it is having many problems.Server is keep restarting automatically every 1 hour.And i told to iLinx and he is not responding.So i have to change it.Can anyone please tell he a good host for my server and it should not be hacked ( protected).
Thank you.

In which location are you hosting in Volt Host

France

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy.
Посмотреть сообщение
France
i am also hosting server in volthost in France but my server not restarting.. as u tell before maybe your script problem? or open support ticket and be patience or post in volt host forums

It is because of over cpu usage.
most of the time the server cpu usage in 4% to 17% on a sudden it will go to 80% or more and server gets restarted.I know other big servs hosted more than 100 slots with 4 servers on volt host and now they shifted to other host due to the same problem.And when we open support they are blaming us.

Its obviously your script thats poorly optimized....

Before i used that script in Hostingtime and not a single problem was there.I changed because that server got hacked.

Listen, the problem is due to some memory leak or a problem within your script. I had the same problem before but we found a bug in our script which was causing the problem.

The reason you haven't had this issue before is because the host you was previously with didn't have a feature which caused the server to restart when the CPU usage reached a certain threshold. Volt-Host do this to ensure clients don't hog up a lot of the CPU usage.

I dont find any wrong in my script.I used the same script in hostingtime but there was no problem and the server didnt restarted automatically like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironboy.
Посмотреть сообщение
I dont find any wrong in my script.I used the same script in hostingtime but there was no problem and the server didnt restarted automatically like this.
You obviously didn't read the above post, because you are completely retarded.

It's your script. There is something causing a memory leak in your script.

Even if you move, if the 'managers' look at your cpu usage, they are going to remove you without notice.