How to make players now lose money on death

Hey i want to know how can i not make a player lose money on death if they used /kill or /changeteam(a cmd we made to put players back in class selection) If a player kills there self i dont want them to lose money how can i make that happen?

You could use a variable to check wether they used one of those commands (IE: playerKilledSelf[MAX_PLAYERS]) and at OnPlayerDeath check if its 1 or 0, if it was 1 don't take money.

PHP код:
new playerKilledSelf[MAX_PLAYERS];
if(!
strcmp(cmdtext"/kill"true))
{

playerKilledSelf[playerid] = 1;
     return 
1;
}
public 
OnPlayerDeath(playeridkilleridreason)
{
    if(
playerKilledSelf[playerid] == 1)
    {

playerKilledSelf[playerid] = 0;
    }
    else
    {

GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -500);
     }

Just a simple example of one way to do this

I confused a bit. Do you mean everytime someone dies normally to loose his money, but if he type a command for example /kill not to loose the money. If I understand correct then you can make a global variable and everytime players type the command you want to use set the variable to 1 and check OnPlayerDeath Callback if the player who died had the variable not equal to 1 then GivePlayerMoney the amount you want.

Edit: Person above me was faster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwane
Посмотреть сообщение
I confused a bit. Do you mean everytime someone dies normally to loose his money, but if he type a command for example /kill not to loose the money. If I understand correct then you can make a global variable and everytime players type the command you want to use set the variable to 1 and check OnPlayerDeath Callback if the player who died had the variable not equal to 1 then GivePlayerMoney the amount you want.

Edit: Person above me was faster!
Yes if the player uses the command to commit suicide i wint them to not lose money

Quote:
Originally Posted by malcomjones
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes if the player uses the command to commit suicide i wint them to not lose money
Use the code 'Think' submitted. If you still need help, reply and i'll give you some help.

But thanks anyways it helped

Well they are right but as far as you don't look to know much, just make it give player they money he is going to lose using GivePlayerMoney(playerid, money);

Not the best thing, but maybe the best one for you.