Zone DNS + stramer

Hey there SA-MP

I want to set up my domain ( samp.fortcarson-roleplay.com ) to bind with 174.138.169.91:7784 but the problem is Zone DNS does not accept ports ;/ What do I do?

Thanks for your time and help

Also I am having a problem with people the objects don't load for them sometimes, or they load but after 1-2 hours they are invisible.

onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 3000.0
stream_rate 10000

Okay first off where do you have your domain registered at?

Secondly change stream_distance 3000.0 to stream_distance 300.0 and stream_rate 10000 to stream_rate 1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay first off where do you have your domain registered at?

Secondly change stream_distance 3000.0 to stream_distance 300.0 and stream_rate 10000 to stream_rate 1000
Registered at:I don't remember

Hosted At:host gator.

Thanks for the second part ill try it out. Thanks! Streamer part works great

You need to remember and set up DNS bullshit.

You need to find DNS zone editor and make a subdomain (I think.)

Then just make it the ip you want it to direct it at not the port.

There's no possible way to make blah.blah.com turn into blah.blah.com:7772 or w/e like mine is samp.pa-rp.com because I use port 7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh
Посмотреть сообщение
You need to remember and set up DNS bullshit.

You need to find DNS zone editor and make a subdomain (I think.)

Then just make it the ip you want it to direct it at not the port.

There's no possible way to make blah.blah.com turn into blah.blah.com:7772 or w/e like mine is samp.pa-rp.com because I use port 7777
All 7777 are used on Volt, heh fuck my life. Oh well Thanks for your support.

To my knowledge, as long as you've set it up, port wont matter, because remember a website url is just the same as an IP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoborific
Посмотреть сообщение
To my knowledge, as long as you've set it up, port wont matter, because remember a website url is just the same as an IP.
To my knowledge hosts use one ip ( or more ) and many different ports. Default port:7777 on samp its just going to redirect to a different server