How can i report a server for advertising and fucking my server?

one of there members go to my server and /ddname [IP of there Server] all the Factions and Gangs

I'm not sure you can report a server for doing that, it's really an issue between you and the other server. Just make sure they don't do it again.

Prob cause your using the NGG script. And certain people hate people that try to copy others...And you can't report a server...you handle it on your own!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon Javorsky
Посмотреть сообщение
Prob cause your using the NGG script. And certain people hate people that try to copy others...And you can't report a server...you handle it on your own!
Wrong.

You can email the SA-MP team with PROOF of any accusations made against another forum user, or server.

team@sa-mp.com

You must make something in your script, like as you say you are using NGRP script, Change the CMD:ddname's power,, I mean look-

Change your command from-
pawn Код:
CMD:ddname(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 4 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pShopTech] < 1)
    {
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You are not authorized to use that command!");
        return 1;
    }

new string[128], doorid, doorname[128];

if(sscanf(params, "ds[128]", doorid, doorname)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /ddname [doorid] [name]");

format(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddDescription], 128, "%s", doorname);
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have changed the name of the door!");
    if(IsValidDynamicPickup(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddPickupID])) DestroyDynamicPickup(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddPickupID]);
    if(IsValidDynamic3DTextLabel(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddTextID])) DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddTextID]);
    CreateDynamicDoor(doorid);
    SaveDynamicDoors();

format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has edited DoorID %d's Name to %s.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), doorid, doorname);
    Log("logs/ddedit.log", string);
    return 1;
}
To

pawn Код:
CMD:ddname(playerid, params[])
{
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] < 99999)// change 2 to 99999, that's good for now i think
    {
        SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_GRAD2, "You are not authorized to use that command!");
        return 1;
    }

new string[128], doorid, doorname[128];

if(sscanf(params, "ds[128]", doorid, doorname)) return SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "USAGE: /ddname [doorid] [name]");

format(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddDescription], 128, "%s", doorname);
    SendClientMessageEx(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, "You have changed the name of the door!");
    if(IsValidDynamicPickup(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddPickupID])) DestroyDynamicPickup(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddPickupID]);
    if(IsValidDynamic3DTextLabel(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddTextID])) DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(DDoorsInfo[doorid][ddTextID]);
    CreateDynamicDoor(doorid);
    SaveDynamicDoors();

format(string, sizeof(string), "%s has edited DoorID %d's Name to %s.", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid), doorid, doorname);
    Log("logs/ddedit.log", string);
    return 1;
}

There could be a backdoor in your script. Mind showing us your makeadmin command?, or someone makes them admin behind your back.