Weird problem with mapping

Hey there SA-MP

I am having a weird problem. I have mappers for my server, and I my self map some of it. Now I added many lights around the city, when you brake them there are like another 5,000,000 objects when you brake it ( the same type ) I use the Intectigo stramer( forgot the name ). Is there a way to fix it? It lags my players ;/

Thanks for your time and help!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
The most objects I've ever seen supported by a streamer was 4,000,000, but that was another plugin, not Incognito's. If you do have that many and have serious issues you might need to write a custom streamer or speak to Incognito directly for ways to optimise the streaming algorithm.
Ill try to contract him, but something like that happens or worse if you try to brake an object:

http://www.********.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

edit:

Also sometimes when you brake it there are like only two objects. I checked my mapping and there is nothing on top

Did you download version r28 of his plugin? It fixes some bugs.

http://code.******.com/p/samp-stream...downloads/list

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP2
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you download version r28 of his plugin? It fixes some bugs.

http://code.******.com/p/samp-stream...downloads/list
The latest one crashes my server for some reason :/

i never saw the streamer acting like this. are you absolutedly sure you didnt add each trafficlight like 20 times? this happened to me when loading different, updated, versions of some maps. they got stuck together, but i didnt recognize it, cause i changed a few objects only..

Lol. If it crashes your server, try compile it again, and use the streamer PLUGIN.
By the way, don't you have any function acting on player destroy object? Don't even know if this is possible to detect...

Found something else intresting:

Код:
[18:20:09]bind 174.138.169.91 
[18:20:09]bind 174.138.169.91 *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[18:20:09]bind 174.138.169.91 *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[18:20:09]bind 174.138.169.91 *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[18:20:09]bind 174.138.169.91 *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[18:20:09]bind 174.138.169.91 *** Streamer Plugin: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file)
Before the server crashes? NOTE!
I did this 'script needs to be recompiled with the latest include file'

Quote:
Originally Posted by ******
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you remove the listed functions?
No, should I do that?

Thanks for your time and help To all of you

(If it's newest version) Maybe something is changed in it.. So need to change all the errors with right interface command.. It's my thoughts.. Maybe I'm not right....