Why its Happening to me

Guys i have a big problem, when i run my server i just try to write any cmd then it stopped Responding and still running even if i write /esgfmmgsdmgvoesmgoensgoneoignienso it won't respond but its still running, HOW COULD IT BE POSSIBLE and how to fix it, i tried to remove some commands and remove some teleports buts its still running and not reponding

i hope you get me
and please try ti fix it or gimme some answers please i think im losing my script

There is a chance you are running an Infinite Loop. Have you any loops running within your code?

You probably have return 1; at the end of OnPlayerCommandText, if you do, change it to return 0;, if not show use the code.

Thanks guys i really appreciate it but i don't have any loops well i guess not and i don't have either return 1; or return 0; i have this :
pawn Code:
format(string, sizeof(string), "%s Is not a CMD, Try /cmds.", cmdtext);
        return SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xff0000ff, string);

Under which callback?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted_Insane
View Post
Under which callback?
Under The OnPlayerCommandText but idk why its still not responding and running

EDIT: Anyone help me please

GUYS ANY HELP PLEASE

Wait... Send the full Callback pleasE?

Well, if you have this at the top of the script:
pawn Code:
#include <zcmd>
Then no, it won't work. You gotta delete that if you are using STRCMP to process commands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlovan
View Post
Well, if you have this at the top of the script:
pawn Code:
#include <zcmd>
Then no, it won't work. You gotta delete that if you are using STRCMP to process commands.
hmmm i deleted all the unused includes but its till not working WHAT should i do, ANYONE HELP PLEASE