[GameMode] Empire State Stunting

Empire State Stunting was a part of the Empire State Gaming network back in mid - late 2011. I have decided to release our gamemode to the Public for all who want it. I just request you leave me and Emmet in the credits.

Everything is scripted in DCMD

Features:
and Admin system.
Commands are:
Код:
#define LEVEL_1_COMMANDS "LEVEL 1: /achat, /akill, /warn, /kick, /ban, /slap, /freeze, /unfreeze, /mute, /unmute, /goto, /gethere, /announce."
#define LEVEL_2_COMMANDS "LEVEL 2: /getip, /banip, /unbanip, /fine, /jail, /unjail."
#define LEVEL_3_COMMANDS "LEVEL 3: /rangeban, /resetwarns, /resetcash, /resetguns, /respawncar, /respawncars."
#define LEVEL_4_COMMANDS "LEVEL 4: /giveweapon, /givecash, /spawncar, /despawncar, /unban, /offban, /setweather, /settime, /setscore, /setwanted."
#define LEVEL_5_COMMANDS "LEVEL 5: /gmx, /weather, /time, /gravity, /unrangeban, /makeadmin."
#define LEVEL_6_COMMANDS "RCON ADMIN: /rcon login [password]."
Several Good looking textdraws
Register/login system. /register when you connect.
Several Maps and Teleports to them.
A /dm Zone

A Few of the commands:
Код:
/dm
/myskin
/flip
/car
/nos
/hyd
/tps
/acommands
If You have any problems getting accounts to save post below and ill see why. I may have forgotten what scriptfiles their were. I them on a hibernated volt server.

IF YOU LIKE IT REP ME!

DOWNLOAD:
Here

I forgot to upload the script. ill upload it when i get home.

waitin for download

i think that's great gamemode:P

Script uploaded. Search ****** for the includes. I included streamer.inc and you should have a_samp. So all you should need to find is sii.inc.

Nice GM 9/10

Looks nice, good job!

hi dude nice gamemode but i got one error when trying to compile wich is C:\Users\TheFaStAnDfErIoUs\Desktop\samp03dsvr_R2_w in32\gamemodes\stunt(2).pwn(6) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "SII"
how can i fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by blek278
Посмотреть сообщение
hi dude nice gamemode but i got one error when trying to compile wich is C:\Users\TheFaStAnDfErIoUs\Desktop\samp03dsvr_R2_w in32\gamemodes\stunt(2).pwn(6) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "SII"
how can i fix it
You need to download the SII include and put it in your pawno/include folder.

thanks now its good

Nice work dude keep it up :P