If you could answer these respectfully it will be appreciated.

As the title says, please don't troll on here or anything like that. Just two simple questions and please be honest with your answers, this will help me alot. Please do not answer or rage if it touches a personal area.

1) What are the first few things that come to mind when you think about depression?

2) What are the first few things that come to mind when you thing about suicide? (Not you committing suicide, just suicide in general)

1. Being sad and kinda raging.

2. No reason, it's worth to live.

1. Hackers (Those fucking pests!)
2. I DON'T WANT TO DIE! I WANT TO LIVE!!!

1) What are the first few things that come to mind when you think about depression?
Not having friends.

2) What are the first few things that come to mind when you thing about suicide? (Not you committing suicide, just suicide in general)
The galaxy, other planets.
Second, sometimes i think, will it hurt to jump down from a high building?.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
Посмотреть сообщение
Not having friends.

The galaxy, other planets.
Second, sometimes i think, will it hurt to jump down from a high building?.
This is a strange answer. How do you come across thinking of the galaxy and other planets when you think about suicide?

Some people realize that life is way more than just happyness and joy. Others use to call these "depressed", while only a few of them got mental problems that got out of control.

Suicide. For some people in strange situations it is deliverance, a path to the void, or a door to a new form of existence. However its some kind of weak to escape from life this way.

1. For This-Gen teens- Being alone
2. When i think of suicide, i would think of daring to do the things that'd give immense pleasure or makes you better while you are scared to do. What ever happens why bother, anyway im gonna die. I'm sure you'd wish to live after doing so

1. Sadness.
2. Unknown of anything what happens in the world, no feelings, what will you feel like when your dead? Will your soul travel to another body, or will you stay senseless? Odd questions, indeed.

1.)Depression:A desiece(Or however to spell it) wich causes the person to feel very strong emotions, most people experience agression/sadness, but in some cases their just feeling rage and cynisism, sow I say: Agression/sadness.
2.)Suicide can have many reasons, for example: Your wife just shot your dog, kids, and herself.
But in some countries you have a thing called eufanisation(Or however to say it in english) this means that you deside to kill yourself on a legal way, this is(IF I'm correct) only possible if you are gonna die soon anyway, you can do this on a agreement with your doctor.
Sow when I think about suicide: Eufanism/depression.

1 - Things not working in a row, practically.
2 - Unable to carry on and raise up your head and move it on. As said above, we are cursed and blessed with the ignorance about the death. However, you must not suicide in any reason. You just can't see what's really going on. No matter how deep you are in shit, you can always climb up and 'get a new life'.