[Include] [INC]Property-System [V 1.6.8] =>Update 2nd of April 2008<=

This is very very nice and usefull

Thank you

Nice script! it looks nice

Once again... could u post the link in myfreefilehosting, rapidshare or another one, those links aren't avaible for me ^^

omg u have talent! i love your incs, ranks and propertys

Grats for ur 100 posts!

Sandra... i cant download ur files in mediafire... in myfreefilehosting i can download it, if u can host it there i will thx to u ^^

All her work is unique, definately one of the best scripters here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero_MC
Grats for ur 100 posts!

Sandra... i cant download ur files in mediafire... in myfreefilehosting i can download it, if u can host it there i will thx to u ^^
Sure:
- properties.inc (myfreefilehosting.com)

I got a question ^^

I haven't got the function "OnPlayerPickupPickup"... what should i do? could u explain me? ^^

I've fixed it, now my question to sandra its the next one: the max amount of earnings is 175400... it thin is that the max amount, i buy another property & doesnt get higher the earnings... whats wrong with it?

Can you make it so people can buy out other peoples businesses .

Another important thing... all bizz its correct, but when i play in another PC (my friends home) all the bizz are not the same of what've put in... are tha name mixed & rare things... what should i do?

Got about over 200 properties now thanks sandra, but any pickup i go through.. gives me a random property to buy, e.g walk through a weapon pickup-- "Police-Dept $109950.. I have a feeling this is just a bug with sa-mp? or is it to do with he fs?

Same problem.... but when i play in other PC that are not in my home net...

Sandra i have a Question

If i want to use the Function SaveProperty(propertyID,const...);
am i right that it will NOT save the Property for a Player on his Disconnect?

And i have a Suggestion
How about you make a little Data Function to Save the Property for Players on their Disconnect ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM
The_Don ]
Sandra i have a Question

And i have a Suggestion
How about you make a little Data Function to Save the Property for Players on their Disconnect ^^
Indeed it will not save the owner.
This function only saves a new 'AddProperty'-line with the current value's. For example if you used SetPropertyPrice or SetPropertyEarning.

I'm not going to make a new version the next days/weeks.
Busy with other script, and busy with school

Quote:
Originally Posted by =>Sandra<=
Quote:
Originally Posted by [GM
The_Don ]
Sandra i have a Question

And i have a Suggestion
Indeed it will not save the owner.
This function only saves a new 'AddProperty'-line with the current value's. For example if you used SetPropertyPrice or SetPropertyEarning.

I'm not going to make a new version the next days/weeks.
Busy with other script, and busy with school
Ah Sandra..! Just make some of my suggestions! (Prev page)

Don't worry sandra, its Ok, no problem, take the time u need

Very Very Very Very good properties that INC!!! Sandra you can translate into PORTUGUESE for me? Therefore I can not understand the very!

Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [_brB_
Sonic_ ]
Very Very Very Very good properties that INC!!! Sandra you can translate into PORTUGUESE for me? Therefore I can not understand the very!

Thanks!!
Translation takes a lot of time, just use a translator, I think there is no fear for bad translating by "typos". Sandra can speak proper English!