hmm can i?

its a dumb question, but like some dm servers they randomly change gamemode, well i want to run 2 gamemodes but let both be playable at the same time so if i type /roleplay it lets the player be in roleplay server and leaves the others in the other gamemode

No, It's not possible at all, because the server runs only one game mode at the same time, but you can still do something.
If you know mapping very well, you can create a map in the air for the DM, and let the RP players play in the regular map for your RP server. You can set variables to differentiate between DM players and RP players, so the chat and commands become available only for DMers or RPers, got it? I didn't try this, nor saw a server using it, but I can say it's possible if you like coding very hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris White
Посмотреть сообщение
No, It's not possible at all, because the server runs only one game mode at the same time, but you can still do something.
If you know mapping very well, you can create a map in the air for the DM, and let the RP players play in the regular map for your RP server. You can set variables to differentiate between DM players and RP players, so the chat and commands become available only for DMers or RPers, got it? I didn't try this, nor saw a server using it, but I can say it's possible if you like coding very hard.
thanks for the answer, i might map it :S depends as you said it aint easy

But there's one defect in all of this. Is that when a hacker gets in game, he will be able to be in both maps, which will abuse players

Use virtual worlds. This way both the RP and DM players can be at the exact same place, without seeing each other.