Superbowl 2012 !!!

For my fellow Americans or others who like football.... GIANTS FTW

What an amazing game !

Cowboys

Not interested cause the Coltz never made it.

I live in the US and I hate the pressure of sports they put on you here.

i am american, football is boring as hell for me. Whats so cool about men running around tackling each other?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj101
Посмотреть сообщение
i am american, football is boring as hell for me. Whats so cool about men running around tackling each other?
EXACTLY, I'm not american though, but I don't see what's so cool about football...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jansish
Посмотреть сообщение
EXACTLY, I'm not american though, but I don't see what's so cool about football...
Also... why do they reffer to it as "football"? The only game worth being called "football" is what you Americans call "soccer".

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObviousPotato
Посмотреть сообщение
Also... why do they reffer to it as "football"? The only game worth being called "football" is what you Americans call "soccer".
Can't be bothered to look up the etymology?
Football -> Rugby Football -> Gridiron (American) Football

Glad the Giants won, Patriots have won their fair share in the past 10 years already. Though I honestly can care less about either team; I was hoping that the 49ers and Ravens would go to the SB.

NY YANKEES FTW

Chiefs. And i was kinda sad that the Pats lost. Dude if Gronkowski made that catch, that would come down to one of the best Super Bowl finishes in history of the National Football League.