Vehicle spawning

Well for organization's vehicles, when it gets destroyed it just spawns as black.
pawn Код:
OrgInfo[i][Car1] = CreateVehicle(OrgInfo[i][Model1],OrgInfo[i][X1],OrgInfo[i][Y1],OrgInfo[i][Z1],OrgInfo[i][A1],OrgInfo[i][OCol1],OrgInfo[i][OCol2],-1);
            OrgInfo[i][Car2] = CreateVehicle(OrgInfo[i][Model2],OrgInfo[i][X2],OrgInfo[i][Y2],OrgInfo[i][Z2],OrgInfo[i][A2],OrgInfo[i][OCol1],OrgInfo[i][OCol2],-1);
            OrgInfo[i][Car3] = CreateVehicle(OrgInfo[i][Model3],OrgInfo[i][X3],OrgInfo[i][Y3],OrgInfo[i][Z3],OrgInfo[i][A3],OrgInfo[i][OCol1],OrgInfo[i][OCol2],-1);
            OrgInfo[i][Car4] = CreateVehicle(OrgInfo[i][Model4],OrgInfo[i][X4],OrgInfo[i][Y4],OrgInfo[i][Z4],OrgInfo[i][A4],OrgInfo[i][OCol1],OrgInfo[i][OCol2],-1);
            OrgInfo[i][Car5] = CreateVehicle(OrgInfo[i][Model5],OrgInfo[i][X5],OrgInfo[i][Y5],OrgInfo[i][Z5],OrgInfo[i][A5],OrgInfo[i][OCol1],OrgInfo[i][OCol2],-1);
            OrgInfo[i][Car6] = CreateVehicle(OrgInfo[i][Model6],OrgInfo[i][X6],OrgInfo[i][Y6],OrgInfo[i][Z6],OrgInfo[i][A6],OrgInfo[i][OCol1],OrgInfo[i][OCol2],-1);
            OrgInfo[i][Car7] = CreateVehicle(OrgInfo[i][Model7],OrgInfo[i][X7],OrgInfo[i][Y7],OrgInfo[i][Z7],OrgInfo[i][A7],OrgInfo[i][OCol1],OrgInfo[i][OCol2],-1);
            OrgInfo[i][Car8] = CreateVehicle(OrgInfo[i][Model8],OrgInfo[i][X8],OrgInfo[i][Y8],OrgInfo[i][Z8],OrgInfo[i][A8],OrgInfo[i][OCol1],OrgInfo[i][OCol2],-1);
The vehicle spawning when i open server is fine. But when somebody destroys an organization vehicle and when it spawns, it just spawns as black and not the organization's color. On mysql i don't see the color 0 0. Well i got nothing under OnVehicleSpawn and OnVehicleDeath, do i have to add something to that and what?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=235398

Use that to get the vehicles colour for saving.

I have a command called /setocarcol, the reason is the color goes black if it gets destroy but the Color 1 and Color 2 is correct in my mysql.

bump

bump