[Tutorial] Getting familiarized with the 'search' button

Hello to all and welcome to this very simple tutorial. I saw lots of you people making useless topics because they do not know how to use the 'Search' button. In this tutorial, I will be showing you how.

So, let's begin. Just follow thesse simple steps in order to find whatever you are after.

I hope that it was helpful and if you have nay questions or such, post them here!

Gratz, Berlovan

Thnx verry usefull... For those idiots who don't even bother to try to search the search button.

and btw u can use goolge too to search using:
Код:
site:forum.sa-mp.com (Search term here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sansko
Посмотреть сообщение
Thnx verry usefull... For those idiots who don't even bother to try to search the search button.

and btw u can use goolge too to search using:
Код:
site:forum.sa-mp.com (Search term here)
not only,for newbie's too :P

Thank you for the positive replies so far. I will try to make the images bigger so the text will be clearer. ^^

It is probably worth mentioning that the VB search engine is God Awful. As for some proof, try to find the BUD library developed by Slice. When you search for BUD, you will come with no search results. Thus, it is better to go with the first reply to this topic via ****** or some other search engine.

Nice topic

@bakr Yeah, you are probablly right. Still, there are people that do not even bother to search and just make useless topics. Well, this is for them.

The best search is on ******.
Very easy
pawn Код:
samp (Search term here)
// Ex:
samp BUD
I have found everything I want to know by typing on ******.
The phrase isn't "I can't find anything about..", it's "I am too lazy to search about.."

This is a tutorial that is beneficial for everyone to view. Not only did you explain search parameters, but you included pictures WITH explainations (and circled for emphasis); +rep'd for this.

Thanks mate ^^