[HELP] Volt-Host <Hosting Help>

I am using Volt-Host to host my server,if i can, how do I upload more files than one, instead of uploading one at a time?

And is there a way to lock my server using Volt-Host? If not, how am I supposed to lock my server ! :S

Please respond as quick as possible.

Dude Use FTP Account With It You can Upload HUndred Or More FIles at a Time

And how do you want To Lock It
You mean the Guy Who knows THe Password Can join If Yes

Then open server.cfg
And type This Anywhere

password yourpasshere

The FTP server info is shown at the home page once you login, use that info and connect to your server via Filezilla.

You can setup an FTP account and use an FTP program, such as Filezilla, to transfer your files to your server's respective directories.

Thank you $lim! It worked.

For the FTP Account, I'm using FileZilla but it won't connect, can you give me SS's of where the Info and how I should lay out the info and where on FileZilla please Xtreme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayo
Посмотреть сообщение
Thank you $lim! It worked.

For the FTP Account, I'm using FileZilla but it won't connect, can you give me SS's of where the Info and how I should lay out the info and where on FileZilla please Xtreme?
Go to the Volt website, click on "Control Panel", hit "Serverlist", choose your server, scroll down until you see the "FTP Accounts" box and click on it. If necessary, create a new account- otherwise there should be an account (or multiple accounts) listed for you. Your username will be your server ID (i.e. 9999), an underscore (i.e. _) and the name you set (i.e. 9999_ftp). If you look to the right of the page, under "Connection Info" you will find the IP address (or domain name) to connect to and the port to use (normally, it's 21). Your password will not be shown, but you can reset it from that very page.

Go into Filezilla, and towards the top of the screen are a few blank white boxes. The "Host" box is the domain name/IP address (under Connection Info on the control panel). The "Username" box is you username (i.e. 9999_ftp), the "Password" box is, obviously, your password. And the "Port" box, which you can leave empty if your port is 21, is again, obviously, your port number.

I think I have an updated version of FileZilla, what version do you have?

The most recent version...

0.9.40 Beta?