Game-mp.com account disabled without notice.

Hello,

I previously created a thread for help regarding this issue. but after 2 days when i login to see the replies, the thread is unavailable :O . admin deleted?

ok, I am the active customer of Game-MP.com. In the month of January 2012 I renewed my game mp account for 1 month, so that it will expire on Feb 24th 2012. The problem is, as am out of funds , my friend paid for that january month from his paypal. after 2 days, my game mp account got disabled. I contacted support@gamemp.com to know the reason behind account disable. They said, " the payment you paid through paypal got reversal and our automatic system disabled your account ". I asked my friend about this reversal thing, and he said he did not know anything about how it got reversal.

and i again contacted support@gamemp.com to guide me, to how to enable my gamemp account.

but no response from them since 2-3 days.

can any one kindly help me regarding this issue.

@admins: kindly do not delete this topic. If this is the wrong section, please move it to the correct section.

Me too i got the same problem, and the admins has deleted my thread too...-.-

You have to send an e-mail to support@game-mp.com and wait patiently for response, don't start a thread here.