Live Pawn Lesson starting in a few minutes

Edit: Livestream finished!!!

The first live-stream pawn lesson is starting in roughly 5 minutes.

Today I'll cover the VERY basics of pawn including the classic "Hello World" example.
This is the first lesson of my series so I hope after the lesson is done, you could post some comments about it here. The lesson will later be edited and uploaded to *******.

Here is the live-stream link:
http://www.livestream.com/scriptonit3

It will be live in about 5 minutes (2:55PM @ -8GMT).

Hope to see many of you there.

Edit: Livestream finished.

lmfao im watching right now but i cant chat i dont have an account

dude make some extreme lessons for super advanced users

any way this is good for new starting users... i wish i saw this when i was starting out :P

I guess I could mix it up. Next time I'll do an advanced lesson. Let me know if you have a suggestion for a certain topic you need help with.

Thank you very much for your opinion .

I missed it
I wanted to see it when will the next livestream be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ғαιιοцт
Посмотреть сообщение
I missed it
I wanted to see it when will the next livestream be?
lol dude what did you miss? if else else if statements.. basics of pawn basically...

good for new scripters.. but u will certainly learn from it

I'll make another one soon. Just gotta record a good version of the lesson for ******* before I can prepare the next one.
In this first lesson I went over the very basics only, nothing you couldn't read on sa-mp wiki or ****** yourself.

I'm still open for topic ideas in case you have special requests.

I always wondered what if else did

No, just kidding, but I did want to see this because it would be funny!
Is it real video? Or just screen capture?

Well when I do the live-lessons you see my desktop with the scripting while I explain it on mic. It's not just written in some notepad file like most tutorials.
I just find things easier to understand when someone talks to me instead of writing it out on notepad.
1 problem I have with live-streams is that I can't give In-Game previews because it doesn't like to record sa-mp for some reason.

The ******* tutorials will be the same thing just a bit cleaned up, because during live-streams I get asked questions and need to pause a lot to answer them.

Edit: Well I just got a suggestion to make a tutorial for an anti-lagshoot script. Might do that next unless I get better suggestions.

Ok, it's a nice idea to do that for the scripting beginners!

I would maybe cover enum and MySQL