false Server restart

What the heck..

The server is running on linux.
plugins used: mapandreas.so , irc.so, y_files.so streamer.so

Now the problem is that unexpectedly the server restarts.. It says server restarting but it doesn't. Only online players lose connection. NPCs don't.. No what could be the problem?

You must help yourself before others can help you.

Narrow the crash down, try to find out what is triggering the crash for yourself, because frankly there are a hell of a lot of reasons why the server may be crashing.

Think about when you first noticed the crash, what did you add before the server started crashing?

You could also post the crash log in the bug section and hopefully some Dev (or ex-dev) may be able to help you. (only do this if you have tried de-bugging the code 9 times out of 10 it will be a problem with your code)

Hi,

I'm having the same problem!

Unexpectedly, every player lose connection for a few seconds (like if server was restarting) while NPCs don't.

It happened for the first time January the 27th, and it keeps happening on a regular basis since then.

The latest script edit was made on January the 15th so it does not seem to be related to a scripting error, there is no error message and nothing suspicious in log files (players are juste driving around) and there is no CPU or RAM increase/drop before it happens (I checked with Volt online stat panel)

BTW My server is hosted by Volt Host, I contacted them and I'm currently waiting for an answer, is your server hosted there to?

No. It ain't hosted on volt host. Same thing as you .. it started that day.. On my test server, windows, it never does this. There is no bug reports of any kind. I have no idea what the heck is the problem.