I need help getting my server public ill +rep

Hey i'm trying to get my GTA San Andreas server public and idk how to port forward with AT&T uverse with the 2wire router does anyone know how and one other question if i don't DNNS my IP would my normal IP still work this would save time messing with the host files...

http://portforward.com try to portforward your server there and read the wiki it will help you too.

If you have teamviewer you can ask for my user and pass and ill let you take a look been trying to get it online for forever and my hamachi network is
User: wowspacex
Pass: 123
incase you wanna talk to me its much more easy then the forums

can't use that hmm can anyone teamviewer me?

Willing to pay if anyone can teamviewer me

If I were you, I would use that money on buying a host, rather then paying someone to port forward your router.

Yeah, get a host like JiHost said.

But, I recommend www.volt-host.com

I would've recommended http://www.no1servers.com/ , but they stopped their game hosting last week xD

Ya basically do like Xtreme_playa said, but also check in ur server.cfg folder is it the same in the port like
Code:
echo Executing Server Config...
lanmode 0
rcon_password changeme
maxplayers 50
port 7777
hostname SA-MP 0.3 Server
gamemode0 grandlarc 1
filterscripts 
announce 1
query 1
weburl www.sa-mp.com
maxnpc 10
onfoot_rate 40
incar_rate 40
weapon_rate 40
stream_distance 300.0
stream_rate 1000
So make sure u have the announce set to 1 and the query set to 1 and the lanmode set to 0 and the port set to the port u forwarded.
Now i have to say, Good Luck!

Having your server portforwarded (especially of your computer) totally shows that it won't be a 24/7 hosted server and your computer can shut off or something happens closing the SAMP Server connection. Purchasing a RELIABLE host is highly recommended like "JiHost", "kubz777", or "String" said.

Or Buy a VPS only 2.5 $ cheaper than gamerserver!

Can you port forward on a charter Linksys router to get the server public? or does Charter block port forwarding

I wanna host the server by the way not pay someone else to.

I know how to port forward on some routers its just Charter is a bitch and AT&T is a bitch to...

Some ISP's will block you from opening connections through ports, this can not be changed unless you do the following:

1. Use Hamachi, but limit the connections to the people who join the program's network
2. Ring them up to open the ports, or the allowance to use connections through your SA:MP port.

I would like to thank Frijole for getting my server online and helping me get scripts and i would like to THANK! everyone who posted here i could of never done it without you guys

Turns out my router hated Quick Port and Frijole got it to work :P