Paypal Error

Hey, i dont know if this happened to you * Who using paypal * When im trying to add funds to my Volt-host account its saying this ** The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number. ** I have 14$ in my card and im trying to add it on Volt-host, someone know why its does that, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeeDee
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey, i dont know if this happened to you * Who using paypal * When im trying to add funds to my Volt-host account its saying this ** The card you entered cannot be used for this payment. Please enter a different credit or debit card number. ** I have 14$ in my card and im trying to add it on Volt-host, someone know why its does that, thanks.
You are better off contacting paypal. Their support will know a bit about their own service.

Sounds like you're not the only one.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/.../131478/page/2

i cant add mine too. Its because your card is not supported by paypal. Try using another bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE_KNOWN
Посмотреть сообщение
i cant add mine too. Its because your card is not supported by paypal. Try using another bank.
This is true,
You should try with MasterCard or Visa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownich
Посмотреть сообщение
This is true,
You should try with MasterCard or Visa
Mines a VISA but still... its the problem with the bank. Yu should contact your bank first

I also have the same problem using Walmart Money card.