Attacking Network ?

Well , From few... My avast Detected an attack on my Network from a Strange IP , it happened few times , Then while browsing , I Joined a website called battlefield-heroes (i know that site from before) - while logging in , An Error Message came saying that this might be an attack on your network and you are Redirecting to another site that identify him self as battlefieldheroes [No - ] , So.. what's that ? and how to stop it ? and that's dangerous or what ? lol

maybe in that website some malware is present.use a internet security

Why do you say "no" when it says it could redirect you?

Unless you're the owner of the website you wouldn't know it...it might be hackers who somehow when you DNS lookup, inject their own IP instead of the IP you're actually looking for. And if they then copy the site completely, they could get all your passwords. Or they might save every IP connected, and then for some reason attack those IPs (I don't get what reason that could be).

If your browser tells you the site might be unsafe, don't go on it. I also experienced it once with a forum and the forum was indeed infected. Just wait either till your browser allows you to connect, or go ask the owner of the website (if you know him) or anyone related to it if there's any news. Once a malware on a site and ****** leaves the "Dangerous site" message for at least 30 days