Can i do this?

Hey guys,
I was thinking if we can make a custom PAWN Compiler like Quickpawn and CarbonPawn is Visual Basic or C#.
How can we do this?Is there a SDK or something?If no how can we do this?
Thanks.

You don't need SDK or whatsoever. You just need to call the pawn compiler with it's parameters. If you don't know how to do it, then I highly suggest you to not do it. And for the syntax highlighting part, use the premade libraries by googling them and use C or C++ language syntax.

PAWN IDE or Pawn Compiler?

After bringing up this thread, it just reminds me of Kyosaur's friggin' sexy IDE.

LOOK HOW MINT IT IS

Any download link? That's real sexy.

Can't wait for Kyo's IDE.

I want to make an IDE.please help me.

Well here are the basics: Run pawncc.exe with parameters "-p FileName.FileExtension -r" (Not sure if these are all the params but it worked for me )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
After bringing up this thread, it just reminds me of Kyosaur's friggin' sexy IDE.

LOOK HOW MINT IT IS
Hahah, thanks for the compliment . I should point out something though, since most people either HATE or LOVE the syntax highlighting in the picture. My IDE will support custom highlighting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie`
Посмотреть сообщение
Any download link? That's real sexy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by suhrab_mujeeb
Посмотреть сообщение
Can't wait for Kyo's IDE.
Thanks once again for the compliments. The IDE hasnt been released yet, and it probably will take a bit of time depending how far i want to take the project, sorry . I might release it once the two committed features are done, and its in a more functional state.

Edit: By the way, the IDE needs a name. If anyone here has a more creative name than my bland attempt, please let me know :P. I tried to be creative with chess terms, but it didnt work out to well (KingPawn? pff lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyosaur
Посмотреть сообщение
Edit: By the way, the IDE needs a name. If anyone here has a more creative name than my bland attempt, please let me know :P. I tried to be creative with chess terms, but it didnt work out to well (KingPawn? pff lol).
PawnMate
(got it cause you were talking about chess and wasn't checkmate a move?)

EDIT: Yeah, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Checkmate