[Include] Random Useless Functions Include

Random Useless Functions Include
This is the horrible result of heavy snow. The description is at the beginning of the code.
This was pretty much done for the lulz, in no more than 10 minutes.
No functions have been tested.
-----
EDIT1: Updated! Added KickAll, BanAll, Freeze, Unfreeze, FreezeAll, UnfreezeAll.
EDIT2: Updated! Added GetPlayerIPEx, GetDateEx and ProtectServer.

NEWER, COMPLEXnotFUNCTIONS:
-- GetDateEx(part); (also used for time)
Example:
pawn Код:
new str[96];
format(str, sizeof(str), "It is %02d:%02d.", GetDateEx(HOUR), GetDateEx(MINUTE));
It is good when you only want one or two parts out of a date or time, without saving them to variables.

-- ProtectServer();
Example:
pawn Код:
public OnGameModeInit()
{
    // blah blah blah
    ProtectServer();
}
ProtectServer only allows your gamemode to run on the specified IP.
In order to get it working, do the following:
1. Set 'bind' in server.cfg to your server's IP.
2. Look in the include and find this:
pawn Код:
#define ANTI_IP             "127.0.0.1"
#define ANTI_MESSAGE        "This script is stolen! You do not have the permission to use it."
#define ANTI_MSGREPEAT      1000
3. Replace ANTI_IP with your IP, ANTI_MESSAGE with the message that will be spammed to the one who steals the script, and ANTI_MSGREPEAT for how many times it should be spammed. After the message is spammed for ANTI_MSGREPEAT times, the server is closed.

pawn Код:
/* TheBetaFox' Random Useful Functions Include */
/*------------ Version 0.001a ---------------- */
// ADDONS, NOT VERY NEW FUNCTIONS
// stock SetPlayerMoney(playerid, amount) -- To set a player's money; slightly more convenient than SetPlayerMoney.
// stock TakePlayerMoney(playerid, amount) -- To take money from the player; slightly more convenient than SetPlayerMoney.
// stock GivePlayerScore(playerid, amount) -- To give a player score; slightly more convenient than SetPlayerScore.
// stock TakePlayerScore(playerid, amount) -- To take a player's score slightly more convenient than SetPlayerScore.
// stock ResetPlayerScore(playerid, amount) -- To reset a player's score; more convenient than SetPlayerScore.
// stock GivePlayerHealth(playerid, amount) -- To give health to a player; slightly more convenient than using SetPlayerHealth for this.
// stock TakePlayerHealth(playerid, amount) -- To take health from a player; slightly more convenient than using SetPlayerHealth for this.
// stock ResetPlayerHealth(playerid, amount) -- To reset a player's health; slightly more convenient than SetPlayerHealth.
// stock GivePlayerArmour(playerid, amount) -- To give armour to a player; slightly more convenient than using SetPlayerArmour for this.
// stock TakePlayerArmour(playerid, amount) -- To take armour from a player; slightly more convenient than using SetPlayerArmour for this.
// stock ResetPlayerArmour(playerid, amount) -- To reset a player's armour; slightly more convenient than SetPlayerArmour.
// stock ShowMessageDialog(playerid, caption[], info[]) -- Show a static dialog (messagebox with only one button; ID is 9876, you can change it in the include).
// stock SendClientMessageToRCON(playerid, msg) -- Sends a message to all the RCON admins on a server.
// stock KickAll(admins = 1) -- Kicks all players; if first param (admins) is 0, RCON admins won't be kicked.
// stock BanAll(admins = 1) -- Bans all players; if first param (admins) is 0, RCON admins won't be banned.
// stock FreezeAll(admins = 1) -- Freezes all players; if first param (admins) is 0, RCON admins won't be frozen.
// stock UnfreezeAll(admins = 1) -- Unfreezes all players; if first param (admins) is 0, RCON admins won't be unfrozen.
// stock Freeze(playerid) -- More comfortable than SetPlayerControllable.
// stock Unfreeze(playerid) -- More comfortable than SetPlayerControllable.
// stock GetPlayerNameEx(playerid) -- Returns the player's name directly, much more convenient for string formatting.
// stock GetPlayerIPEx(playerid) -- Returns the player's IP directly, much more convenient for string formatting.
// stock GetDateEx(part) -- Returns part of date/time directly, much more convenient for string formatting.
//                       -- 0 = second, 1 = minute, 2 = hour, 3 = day, 4 = month, 5 = year.
// stock RestartServer(time) -- Restarts the server after the specified amount of time in milliseconds.
// stock SetPlayerPosToPlayer(playerid, targetid) -- Teleports the player with the ID of playerid to the player with the ID of targetid.
// stock SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:A, interior = 0, virtualworld = 0, televehicle = 0, message = 0, telename[] = "") -- Function to make player teleporting much easier. Interior, virtual world, televehicle, message and telename are optional parameters; only use telename if message is enabled.
// ADDONS, NEW FUNCTIONS
// stock ProtectMode() // Protects the gamemode from being used on another server.
// In server.cfg, set 'bind' to your server's IP.
// Remember to also define ANTI_IP (same IP as in bind), ANTI_MESSAGE (the message that will be spammed) and ANTI_MSGREPEAT (how many times will the message be spammed).
// stock SendBotMsg(playerid, botcolor[], botname[], msg[]); // Sends a bot message to yourself.
// stock SendBotMsgToAll(botcolor[], botname[], msg[]); // Sends a bot message to everyone.

#include <a_samp>

#define ANTI_IP             "127.0.0.1"
#define ANTI_MESSAGE        "This script is stolen! You do not have the permission to use it."
#define ANTI_MSGREPEAT      1000

#define EMB_BLUE            "{003DF5}"
#define EMB_RED             "{FF0000}"
#define EMB_GREEN           "{66FF00}"
#define EMB_WHITE           "{FFFFFF}"
#define STATIC_DIALOG       9876

#define SECOND              0
#define MINUTE              1
#define HOUR                2
#define DAY                 3
#define MONTH               4
#define YEAR                5

forward OnServerRestart();

stock SetPlayerMoney(playerid, amount) // Function to set a player's amount of money.
{
    ResetPlayerMoney(playerid); // Set the player's money to 0
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, amount); // Give a player the amount of money
}

stock TakePlayerMoney(playerid, amount) // Function to take an amount of money from the player.
{
    new moneytake = 0; // Declaring variable 'moneytake'.
    moneytake -= amount; // Did it like this because, for some reason, the compiler likes spewing out errors otherwise.
    GivePlayerMoney(playerid, moneytake); // Give player the amount from above. (or rather, take)
}

stock GivePlayerScore(playerid, amount) // Function to give score to a player.
{
    SetPlayerScore(playerid, GetPlayerScore(playerid) + amount); // Sets a player's score to the current amount + the specified amount.
}

stock TakePlayerScore(playerid, amount) // Function to take score from a player.
{
    SetPlayerScore(playerid, GetPlayerScore(playerid) - amount); // Sets a player's score to the current amount minus the specified amount.
}

stock ResetPlayerScore(playerid) // Function to reset a player's score.
{
    SetPlayerScore(playerid, 0); // Sets the player's score to 0.
}

stock GivePlayerHealth(playerid, amount) // Function to give health to a player.
{
    new Float:health; // Declaring the health as a float.
    GetPlayerHealth(playerid, Float:health); // Loading the player's current health as a float.
    SetPlayerHealth(playerid, Float:health + amount); // Setting the player's health to the current health amount plus the specified amount.
}

stock TakePlayerHealth(playerid, amount) // Function to take health from a player.
{
    new Float:health; // Declaring the health as a float.
    GetPlayerHealth(playerid, Float:health); // Loading the player's current health as a float.
    SetPlayerHealth(playerid, Float:health - amount); // Setting the player's health to the current health amount minus the specified amount.
}

stock ResetPlayerHealth(playerid) // Resets a player's health.
{
    SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 0); // Sets the player's health to 0.
}

stock GivePlayerArmour(playerid, amount) // Function to give armour to a player.
{
    new Float:armour; // Declaring the armour as a float.
    GetPlayerArmour(playerid, Float:armour); // Loading the player's current armour as a float.
    SetPlayerArmour(playerid, Float:armour + amount); // Setting the player's armour to the current armour amount plus the specified amount.
}

stock TakePlayerArmour(playerid, amount) // Function to take armour from a player.
{
    new Float:armour; // Declaring the armour as a float.
    GetPlayerArmour(playerid, Float:armour); // Loading the player's current armour as a float.
    SetPlayerArmour(playerid, Float:armour - amount); // Setting the player's armour to the current armour amount minus the specified amount.
}

stock ResetPlayerArmour(playerid) // Resets a player's armour.
{
    SetPlayerArmour(playerid, 0); // Sets the player's armour to 0.
}

stock ShowMessageDialog(playerid, caption[], info[]) // Shows a static dialog to the player.
{
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, STATIC_DIALOG, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, caption, info, "OK", "");
}

stock SendClientMessageToAdmins(playerid, msg[]) // Sends a clientmessage to all RCON admins.
{
    new maxplr = GetMaxPlayers();
    for(new i = 0; i < maxplr; i++)
    {
        if(!IsPlayerConnected(i)) continue;
        if(!IsPlayerAdmin(i)) continue;
        SendClientMessage(playerid, msg);
    }
}

stock GetPlayerNameEx(playerid) // Returns a player's name directly.
{
    new pName[MAX_PLAYER_NAME]; // Declaring the name as a string.
    GetPlayerName(playerid, pName, MAX_PLAYER_NAME); // Getting the player's name in variable pName, with size MAX_PLAYER_NAME
    return pName; // Return the player's name.
}

stock GetPlayerIPEx(playerid) // Returns a player's IP directly.
{
    new IP[16]; // Declaring the IP as a string.
    GetPlayerIp(playerid, IP, sizeof(IP)); // Getting the player's IP, in variable IP, with size 16
    return IP; // Return the player's IP.
}

stock GetDateEx(part) // Return part of a date/time.
{
    new second, minute, hour, day, month, year;
    getdate(year, month, day);
    gettime(hour, minute, second);
    switch(part)
    {
        case SECOND: return second;
        case MINUTE: return minute;
        case HOUR: return hour;
        case DAY: return day;
        case MONTH: return month;
        case YEAR: return year;
    }
}

stock RestartServer(time)
{
    SetTimer("OnServerRestart", time, 0);
    SendClientMessageToAll(-1, "The server is going to be restarted!");
}

stock SetPlayerPosToPlayer(playerid, targetid) // Sets a player's position to another player's position.
{
    new Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:A; // Declaring variables
    GetPlayerPos(targetid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z); // Getting the target's position
    GetPlayerFacingAngle(targetid, Float:A); // Getting the target's facing angle
    SetPlayerPos(playerid, Float:X, Float:Y + 2, Float:Z); // Setting the player's position
    SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, Float:A); // Setting the player's facing angle
}

stock SetPlayerPosEx(playerid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z, Float:A, interior = 0, virtualworld = 0, televehicle = 0, message = 0, telename[] = "") // Awesome teleport function.
{
    if(televehicle == 0) // If teleporting with a vehicle is not enabled (default), then:
    {
        plr_Teleport:
        SetPlayerPos(playerid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z); // Set the player's position
        SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, Float:A); // Set the player's facing angle
        SetPlayerInterior(playerid, interior); // Set the player's interior
        SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, virtualworld); // Set the player's virtual world
    }
    else // Otherwise:
    {
        if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid)) // If the player is in a vehicle
        {
            new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid); // Get the vehicle id
            SetVehiclePos(playerid, Float:X, Float:Y, Float:Z); // Set the vehicle's position
            LinkVehicleToInterior(vehicleid, interior); // Link the vehicle to the interior
            SetVehicleVirtualWorld(vehicleid, virtualworld); // Link the vehicle to a virtual world
        }
        else goto plr_Teleport; // Otherwise, go back to plr_Teleport
    }
    if(message == 1)
    {
        new msg[96];
        format(msg, sizeof(msg), ""EMB_BLUE"SERVER: "EMB_WHITE"%s has teleported to %s!", GetPlayerNameEx(playerid));
    }
}

stock KickAll(admins = 1) // Kicks everyone from the server.
{
    {
        if(admins == 0 && !IsPlayerAdmin(i)) continue;
        Kick(i);
    }
}

stock BanAll(admins = 1) // Bans everyone from the server.
{
    {
        Ban(i);
    }
}

stock FreezeAll(admins = 1) // Freezes everyone on the server.
{
    {
        TogglePlayerControllable(i, 0);
    }
}

stock UnfreezeAll(admins = 1) // Unfreezes everyone on the server.
{
    {
        TogglePlayerControllable(i, 1);
    }
}

stock Freeze(playerid) // Freezes a player.
{
    TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
}

stock Unfreeze(playerid) // Unfreezes a player.
{
    TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 1);
}

stock SendClientMessageToRCON(playerid, msg[]) // Sends a clientmessage to all RCON admins.
{
    {
        if(!IsPlayerAdmin(i)) continue;
        SendClientMessage(playerid, msg);
    }
}
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

stock SendBotMsg(playerid, botcolor[], botname[], msg[])
{
    new str[196];
    format(str, sizeof(str), "%s%s "EMB_BLUE"[BOT]: "EMB_WHITE"%s", botcolor, botname, msg);
    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, str);
}

stock SendBotMsgToAll(botcolor[], botname[], msg[])
{
    new str[196];
    format(str, sizeof(str), "%s%s "EMB_BLUE"[BOT]: "EMB_WHITE"%s", botcolor, botname, msg);
    SendClientMessageToAll(-1, str);
}

stock ProtectMode()
{
    new ip[16];
    GetServerVarAsString("bind", ip, sizeof(ip));
    if (!ip[0] || strcmp(ip, ANTI_IP))
    {
        for(new i = 0; i < ANTI_MSGREPEAT + 5; i++)
        {
            printf(ANTI_MESSAGE);
            if(i >= ANTI_MSGREPEAT) SendRconCommand("exit");
        }
    }
}
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

public OnServerRestart()
{
    GameTextForAll("RESTARTING...", 5000, 0);
    SendRconCommand("gmx");
}
This include is not under any license.
You are allowed to provide this together with your script.
No link to the thread is needed, it would be appreciated, however.
You don't need to give credits in the script you use this in, but you need to keep the credits in the include.
Happy, uh, using?

Please keep it updating and I will subscribe this thread.

Small update! See the first post for changes.

hmm uselss why , :O
its awesome , subscribing me too

You shouldn't have call it "Useless Functions" because forum members (well most of them), will not be interested in checking the thread.
Anyway, good job, keep updating it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soumi
Посмотреть сообщение
You shouldn't have call it "Useless Functions" because forum members (well most of them), will not be interested in checking the thread.
Anyway, good job, keep updating it.
Well, I don't think many of them would end up using this, anyway.
And thanks

You are right.very few ppl will use this but the one who use will be satisfied.
Edit: instead of.
pawn Код:
stock TakePlayerMoney(playerid, amount) // Function to take an amount of money from the player.
{
     new moneytake = 0; // Declaring variable 'moneytake'.
     moneytake -= amount; // Did it like this because, for some reason, the compiler likes spewing out errors otherwise.
     GivePlayerMoney(playerid, moneytake); // Give player the amount from above. (or rather, take)
}
you could have simply done
pawn Код:
{
   GivePlayerMoney(playerid, -amount); // Give player the amount from above. (or rather, take)
}

I love the function "BanAll"! I am sure I will use it on my server if I gain 200 players!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biesmen
Посмотреть сообщение
I love the function "BanAll"! I am sure I will use it on my server if I gain 200 players!
Nice one.

The include has been updated! Please see the first post.
In short, I have added GetPlayerIPEx, GetDateEx and ProtectServer.