Server restarting...

Hello. I got a problem with some servers, not all. In some servers, when i try to join, it stops loading at "Connected. Joining the server...". Then, it says "Server restarting..." Or just does all over again without that. Why it stops loading at the start?

This occurs to me on LS:RP and GTA:T only. Everywhere else i'm abled to play all good. Don't tell me it's with the server, LS:RP has over 500 players who can play at same time. Only around of 10 has this problem, including me and my friend.

Any help? :/

well i think its internet connection (your connection restarting) ! or its the sa-mp server problem!!

i was having the same problem....

it's a problem with gta3.img , try to rebuild it . if fails too, try reinstall gta sa and samp and don't put mods

I suggest reinstalling san andreas if its the gta3 img. I had the same problem. i found a gta3 img download. but its about 1.5 gigs. so just go and get a new SA

Make sure you remove "GTA User Files" from your documents or you'll continue do the process over and over till you remove that folder.

I tried with fully modded, non-modded and a bit modded SA's, nothing works! And it's only LSRP and GTAT. SP works. The heck?!

Bumb... Really need help -_-

I have the same problem, help?

Maybe your subnet banned from the server?