This has been annoying for ages.

Alright, my issue is.. when I type /spawnfvehicle (creates a faction vehicles) then i set my faction to the same as the vehicle and then I set my rank to 6, then I type /fsave and It returns Unknown command Although if I restart the server and type /fsave (after it's loaded the vehicles from mysql).

pawn Code:
CMD:fsave(playerid, params[])
{
    if(LoggedIn[playerid] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "You must be logged in to use this command.");
    if(FRank[playerid] < 6) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "You are not a high enough rank.");
    new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
    new VSQLID = MySQL_GetValue(vehicleid, "id", "factionvehicles");
    Faction[playerid] = MySQL_GetValue(PlayerSQLID[playerid], "faction", "accounts");
    VehicleFaction[VSQLID] = MySQL_GetValue(vehicleid, "faction", "factionvehicles");
    if(Faction[playerid] != VehicleFaction[VSQLID] || Faction[playerid] != VehicleFaction[vehicleid]) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_GREY, "You are not in this faction.");
    new Float:x, Float:y, Float:z, Float:a;
    if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid) && VehicleFaction[vehicleid] >= 1 || IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid) != VehicleFaction[VSQLID])
    GetVehiclePos(vehicleid, x, y, z);
    GetVehicleZAngle(vehicleid, Float:a);
    VehicleX[VSQLID] = x;
    MySQL_SetFloat(VSQLID, "VehicleX", x, "factionvehicles");
    VehicleY[VSQLID] = y;
    MySQL_SetFloat(VSQLID, "VehicleY", y, "factionvehicles");
    VehicleZ[VSQLID] = z;
    MySQL_SetFloat(VSQLID, "VehicleZ", z, "factionvehicles");
    VehicleAngle[VSQLID] = a;
    MySQL_SetFloat(VSQLID, "VehicleAngle", a, "factionvehicles");
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOUR_ORANGE, "Faction Vehicle Saved, It will now spawn here in the future.");
    return 1;
 }

Clearly your faction rank isn't being loaded from the DB. You can check this by printing the value of your variable after loading the player's info. from the DB.

Thanks realcop! On my first post (the one about the speedometer) If I leave the vehicle and go into another one and start the engine, the timers still go down quicker than they should. How do I fix this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokins
View Post
Thanks realcop! On my first post (the one about the speedometer) If I leave the vehicle and go into another one and start the engine, the timers still go down quicker than they should. How do I fix this?
Sure.

And as for your other issue, you'll need to kill/stop the timers when the player exists the vehicle. I'll show you some pseudo code:

pawn Code:
SpeedoSysTimer[playerid] = SetTimerEx(...);
pawn Code:
public OnPlayerStateChange(playerid, newstate, oldstate)
{
    if(newstate == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT && oldstate == PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER || && oldstate == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER)
    {
        KillTimer(SpeedoSysTimer[playerid]);
    }
    return 1;
}

Ahh thank you very much!